College Life

Pokie0324

Complete Stranger
Nov 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi Everyone! I am currently studying Civil Engineering, isn't it interesting?
Post automatically merged:

Post yours too!
Post automatically merged:

Currently I have 6 Math related major subjects. Ugh

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Hi? It's true, your course is so interesting. You might be good in figures. You may introduce yourself find it under introductory so members in this community would be glad to meet you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Only a few people are gifted with the ability to embrace figures and calculations. My nephew graduated Magna Cum Laude at the Ateneo de Cagayan University BS in Physics and minor in Mathematics. He now runs his own website. He accepted foreign students to answer their homework in Algebra, Physics, Chemistry, calculous, and Geometry. He earns 125,000 pesos a month. That's the power of good in figures.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
Then why didn't you pursue the course in Maths. I took BSc (Maths) but my father wanted me to take an engineering course so I dropped it now I repent for my decision I should have studied maths and should have been a teacher as I hate corporate world.

I took AB English but did not pursue any other course after that. I was supposed to pursue broadcasting or journalism. After graduation, I started to work. And then I was not able to enroll in broadcasting or journalism.

I did not consider Math because I was unsure I can make it. In college, I even had high scores in my Math subjects than my major subjects.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
Do you have a part-time course? We have universities which offer courses at par time. A person can study while doing a job. I know it's not easy to do it but still, people do it for a better career.

you can teach in a university or college as an engineer. In the university where I am teaching, there are many engineers teaching, complete: civil, chemical, geodetic, mechanical, electronics, electrical, and also teaching, architects. You can teach part-time.
My churchmate is an ECE graduate. He is now a professor in the school where he finished his profession.

My classmates are mostly English teachers now. There is a head teacher and a dean.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
@Sanjee , You can teach in a university or college as an engineer. In the university where I am teaching, there are many engineers teaching, complete: civil, chemical, geodetic, mechanical, electronics, electrical, and also teaching architecture. You can teach part-time.

They ask for MTech if you want to teach engineering students and for it I will have clear a GATE exam to take admission in a college and I feel it would be difficult for me at this age when I left study 25 years ago.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
What I mean is to teach part-time. There is o part-time course unless the student decides to enroll in 3 or 4 subjects for he or she is a working student. There are students who work in Jollibee for 5 hours and in the afternoon they go to school. They have 7000 pesos monthly salary.

Back