Not open for further replies.

Ravi Raj

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a website pays money. It gave me 100 rupees. It has a referral, that's why I am sharing with you so that I can also get benefit. It is a legit website and popular in India like shiksha. If you have passed graduation or passing graduation, you are eligible to submit review of your college and earn.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-28-10-14-04-971_net.one97.paytm.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-28-10-14-04-971_net.one97.paytm.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 3

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I noticed the mode of payment is PayTM which I think only open for Indian users. Is this open for international users.
I am sure it's not open for users that are not from India and I actually took this task and was a disappointment because they want me to upload my Education certificates which I won't ever.

Ravi Raj

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure it's not open for users that are not from India and I actually took this task and was a disappointment because they want me to upload my Education certificates which I won't ever.
If you are undergraduate, you can use mark sheet in the pace of certificate.
Post automatically merged:

I noticed the mode of payment is PayTM which I think only open for Indian users. Is this open for international users.
You can install it from play store.

If you are undergraduate, you can use mark sheet in the pace of certificate.

You can install it from play store. Yes it also for International
I opened the link, but my internet this time is slow, most probably do it tomorrow. Is that your referral link?
Yes, it is my referral link.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
This is a website pays money. It gave me 100 rupees. It has a referral, that's why I am sharing with you so that I can also get benefit. It is a legit website and popular in India like shiksha. If you have passed graduation or passing graduation, you are eligible to submit review of your college and earn.
Can rupees be converted to dollars if we work on this site? Is it only open to India?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
@Ravi Raj I posted a review and they rejected it because I didn't post any certificate, I am a post Graduate but I don't feel safe posting my payment proof. Also don't guide users to join since its for Indian users only

Ravi Raj

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Can rupees be converted to dollars if we work on this site? Is it only open to India?
It doesn't convert but if you are international, you will get in dollar.

@Ravi Raj I posted a review and they rejected it because I didn't post any certificate, I am a post Graduate but I don't feel safe posting my payment proof. Also don't guide users to join since its for Indian users only
No, it is not only for indians, I am undergraduate and I have submitted, they approved my submitted. Also, I missed ID card to upload.
I have seen your submission has rejected, please tell me what did you left. Check it on photos and tell me which step you git problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-28-15-57-16-971_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-28-15-57-16-971_com.android.chrome.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2022-09-28-15-56-35-067_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-28-15-56-35-067_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
NO problem, thanks for your help but I am not going ahead with this and I don't like to upload any of my Identification proof or mark sheet or anything like that

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
What do you mean by that? No one is stopping you from earning, you can discuss with those that are comfortable posting their proof online, I don't like uploading any information like that and you cannot force anyone to do that.

Ravi Raj

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not forcing. I want to know the reason behind you not uploading. Because once you told me that in 300 dollars website that you need payment. I thought you have also trust issue in this. But now you again said not to upload. I don't understand you. Collegeduniya website is popular in India and also in foreign. I have done. I have shown you that submission. If I shown you payment. If you are hesitating about submission mark sheet. Do you know mark sheet is nothing if you prepare for general competition, it is normal.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not forcing. I want to know the reason behind you not uploading. Because once you told me that in 300 dollars website that you need payment. I thought you have also trust issue in this. But now you again said not to upload. I don't understand you. Collegeduniya website is popular in India and also in foreign. I have done. I have shown you that submission. If I shown you payment. If you are hesitating about submission mark sheet. Do you know mark sheet is nothing if you prepare for general competition, it is normal.
I told you I am not interested, No need to post things that I discuss in private on a forum, If you got paid that's good but if other people is not interested then you don't need to keep pushing

Thank you for the confirmation.
I won't do that too. Uploading certificate is a no-no for me unless it is something for my current work but doing it online, I won't.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I won't do that too. Uploading certificate is a no-no for me unless it is something for my current work but doing it online, I won't.
Exactly I won't do it too, Yes money is important and I would like to earn too but not at the cost of uploading my ID or certificates even if they are a genuine company

Ravi Raj

Complete Stranger
Aug 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly I won't do it too, Yes money is important and I would like to earn too but not at the cost of uploading my ID or certificates even if they are a genuine company
Hi Ginger and amzingJob, Now, I will never ask about this website. Just take it as a survey. I just want to know you or understand. Which type of websites or apps, do you want for earning? I will try to find those websites and apps. If you wish to reply this post then you do otherwise leave it.

Hi Ginger and amazingJob, Now, I will never ask about this website. Just take it as a survey. I just want to know you or understand. Which type of websites or apps, do you want for earning? I will try to find those websites and apps. If you wish to reply this post then you do otherwise leave it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I would like to update everyone that they have the option to pay international Users too and the rewards may vary from $1 to $7 so you can expect at least $1 and if you are fine posting about your college and upload your mark sheet or documents then you should try this.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I would like to update everyone that they have the option to pay international Users too and the rewards may vary from $1 to $7 so you can expect at least $1 and if you are fine posting about your college and upload your mark sheet or documents then you should try this.
It seems to be very interesting. I will search for it. Thank you for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back