Comfort at relative's place

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always feel comfortable at my relatives house. They alwys make me feel like I am at home and i am free to do anything I want. It's actually more fun there since I get pampered a lot when I visit. We get to have take outs a lot, I hardly cook or clean. They also have a lot of video game and we all get to pay them and we play for actual cash.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always feel comfortable at my relatives house. They alwys make me feel like I am at home and i am free to do anything I want. It's actually more fun there since I get pampered a lot when I visit. We get to have take outs a lot, I hardly cook or clean. They also have a lot of video game and we all get to pay them and we play for actual cash.
That's very good to hear. But, I feel some sort of disturbance at my relative's house, since my routine is changed.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I used to go to my relatives a lot when I was a kid and used to enjoy there but these days we cannot afford to take longer breaks and have vacation like that

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
My junior brother will always tell you that there is no place like home which is something that I believe as well because no matter how comfortable another person house feels like. it will never be like my home.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
If I am staying with my close cousins, I am so comfortable being with them. Although we were trained to help out in doing housework, cooking, etc. despite being their guests.

Back