Common termination agreements

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
During business there are situations where a contract agreement has to be terminated, mostly due to one party not being able to meet up with the demands on the other party. Once a contract is terminated, there is usually a penalty which the party at fault has to pay, one of the most common ones i have seen is the party at fault paying a specific fee. What other common agreement have you come across?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the fee is the most common penalty clauses into contracts. I have also seen the use of all available means to seek compensation. That one is fierce.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
That depends on the Termination Clause written in the Agreement. In some agreements, either party can terminate the agreement by giving the other party certain days of notice without paying penalty. However, in the case of one party not able to meet with the obligations listed in the agreement, that party has to pay a penalty.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.338
It is not a good thing if it happens. Although it is best to put all the agreements into black-and-white documents. We can indicate what would happen once it will be terminated with consequences.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
During business there are situations where a contract agreement has to be terminated, mostly due to one party not being able to meet up with the demands on the other party. Once a contract is terminated, there is usually a penalty which the party at fault has to pay, one of the most common ones i have seen is the party at fault paying a specific fee. What other common agreement have you come across?
This is why we see a lot of companies terminate contract with their staffs, business partner or even ambassadors

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

I've actually seen some business contract that was terminated as a result of not meeting the deadline and it's something that you can see very well in the football world where players that failed to meet the transfer deadline have the contract terminated.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I've actually seen some business contract that was terminated as a result of not meeting the deadline and it's something that you can see very well in the football world where players that failed to meet the transfer deadline have the contract terminated.
That is true
Some people do not always work with time and it is bad. They are never in a haste

jaymanuel

Complete Stranger
Mar 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business contracts can be terminated because of many reasons.Depending on the contract clause the rules of the contract need to be followed.Both parties should agree so that no one will have to complain after the termination

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Business contracts can be terminated because of many reasons.Depending on the contract clause the rules of the contract need to be followed.Both parties should agree so that no one will have to complain after the termination
There are even some people that will not do what the clients want and the contract will be terminated

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That depends on the Termination Clause written in the Agreement. In some agreements, either party can terminate the agreement by giving the other party certain days of notice without paying penalty. However, in the case of one party not able to meet with the obligations listed in the agreement, that party has to pay a penalty.
That's why you must read every clause in your employment contract.. By so doing z you would know what to expect in circumstances like this.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
That is true
Some people do not always work with time and it is bad. They are never in a haste

This is part of the reason why I try as much as possible to make it crystal clear that it is very important to make sure that the deadline of any contract that I'm getting into are met with high priority.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every transactional termination agreements should clearly specify when the agreement would end. It must also state in clear terms the severance package for each parties upon termination. I also love a release clause in every contract.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is always a very good reason for termination of agreement especially when party fails to meet the requirements or conditions to that agreement. If not, you can sue the default party.
Some terminations are very high handed and wicked. Some people are just cocky especially when they are the ones holding the power in a contract. They want you to worship them and might terminate the contract if you refuse.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here apart from being subject to a penalty for the guilty party (usually the employee who suddenly resigns), there are other provisions, namely usually being ordered to find an employee to replace him and teach him to be proficient before actually stopping work.

Back