Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Just our posts or comments count too?
As of right now, it's just the number of posts made. This is probably going to change in the future when I set up the new award system.
However, it's as follows:

Name# of Posts
Complete Stranger0
Unfamiliar100
Somewhat Known500
Notable1,000
Well Known5,000
Very Familiar10,000
Popular25,000

As of right now, it's just the number of posts made. This is probably going to change in the future when I set up the new award system.
However, it's as follows:

Name# of Posts
Complete Stranger0
Unfamiliar100
Somewhat Known500
Notable1,000
Well Known5,000
Very Familiar10,000
Popular25,000
Wow, thank you for this. I appreciate you are ready to answer.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
It's the status that will keep changing as we get more active and interactive here. Even I have the same complete stranger status now. I joined the site in the last week of November but I have started being active from today only.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
It's my second day of being active here. I am still a complete stranger..I have made posts in double digits. But that is not enough.. I guess I have to make posts in three digits to get the status changed to next level.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, that would be a long journey. I thought it would be 100. I am still in double digits in two days. It would take me some more time.
I had a hard time dealing with that at first, but now I just concentrate on mingling with potential friends and enjoying the time I spend here and going with the flow. It has helped me a lot to accept what is, and reach for more without getting discouraged over what is just out of reach today. Tomorrow is another day and who knows what it will bring as long as I stay engaged and being happy is a big part of that plan.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.100
I had a hard time dealing with that at first, but now I just concentrate on mingling with potential friends and enjoying the time I spend here and going with the flow. It has helped me a lot to accept what is, and reach for more without getting discouraged over what is just out of reach today. Tomorrow is another day and who knows what it will bring as long as I stay engaged and being happy is a big part of that plan.
I totally agree with you. That's what I do. I don't keep any target for my online earnings. I enjoy being on the sites. I don't want to push myself to earn here online. That would be stressful and I don't want that. My online space is for relaxation after my offline job and chores. The earnings are like icing on the top. I enjoy the little that I make white enjoying myself

Back