Considerations for starting an offline business

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
Venturing into offline business requires resources, a solid idea, knowledge and relevant skills, location and a team to assist you. It is not easy to start an offline business just like online business. Your online business can go live in 5 minutes, but you will have to spend months before your offline business becomes functional. You will have to assess market demand and competition before investing in your offline business. Offline business should basically target people who are not accustomed to online buying, however, making your customers aware about your business and products can be really difficult. You not only have to meet market needs but also avoid oversaturated sectors.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
My offline busiess does not require instant skills, it only requires training to acquire skills. It was done through franchising. Well, my business is just a small business that profits every day.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
My offline business of general store, took time to came into flow. In start I remember there were not any single customer, daily I used to wait and wait. After few months when customers started visiting then they started telling others and so my business came in profit.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My offline business does not require instant skills, it only requires training to acquire skills. It was done through franchising. Well, my business is just a small business that profits every day.
my small business still running, after being busy with my work that needs my 100% attention. Lucky me, my wife is willing to do it for me. Like yours, my business is just a small business that profits every day. even though it is just a small business, we still have to be concerned about every aspect that will ruin our business. And thank God, my small shop is located in the best area.

Back