Legit đź‘Ť Contest with $1150 Prize Pool in Crypto [Learn & Earn]

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello RIF members,

I'm delighted to see this community is back. I invite you all to a learn-and-earn crypto contest with an $1150 prize pool you can earn.

All you have to do is watch some simple videos about YouHodler, the contest sponsor, and then answer a quiz and do a task. Pretty easy, no?

Participate and increase tremendously your chances to win:
  • 7 lucky draws of three prizes in money: $25, $15, and $10 every 3 days, paid in Crypto (USDT). [Total: $350; $250 remaining]
  • Based on the number of points at the contest's final, 7 prizes: $300, $200, $100 + 4x$50 paid in Crypto (USDT). [Total: $800]
  • More crypto rewards in your YouHodler account.

Right now, 2 lessons are completed, and there are still 5 lessons remaining to earn the $50 luck prizes, but the great news is you can still complete the previous lessons and get points to earn the big prizes.

https://gold.forum/topic/388073-cryptoquiz-contest
YouHodler_30_0_x_3_00.png.png
I will be here to help you at every step of the line!

Good luck, everyone!

P.S. Here are some payment proofs from previous winners:
WhatsApp Image 2023-09-14 at 21.05.41.jpg
youhodler.png.c8c9efbdd2a19d4f0355601a7ebbd363.png
Post automatically merged:

How to Participate [GUIDE]​

1. Sign up for Gold. Forum, Have an account? Just log in.
  2. Signup for YouHodler. Then verify your account (KYC - ID).
  3. Watch the forum for the current quiz, answer it, and enter the draw.
  4. Answer previous quizzes [here] & do tasks to win one of the 7 prizes.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I joined Gold Forum but until this time, I have not received the activation link. In fact, the admin of Gold Forum was here too and announced some good news about Gold Forum and promised me to activate my account but it did not happen.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Do you mean we need to compulsorily complete the KYC to be eligible for the contest and reward? I dislike completing any type of Kyc on random websites and take a stand on my privacy.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Do you mean we need to compulsorily complete the KYC to be eligible for the contest and reward? I dislike completing any type of Kyc on random websites and take a stand on my privacy.
What's KYC ID? I opened the two sites and the website is full of many things. It seems I can't anymore manage time. How nice if it was introduced during vacation, but the site was also down.

MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

@Hate2Wait In short, yes, you have at some point to complete a KYC verification procedure to receive any money prize. I know that doing it is not something they will kindly do for some people.
But YouHodler is a reputable cryptocurrency service registered in Switzerland and Italy - EU. So they have to comply with the financial regulations.

So you can see the verification as another sign that they are a reputable financial institution that follows the rules of law and not a shady self-company registered on an offshore island or something. Also, they are an official sponsor of FC Torino in Italy.

YHDL_reg.png

Anyway, if at some point you decide to give it a try and need some guidance or help, let me know.

What's KYC ID? I opened the two sites and the website is full of many things. It seems I can't anymore manage time. How nice if it was introduced during vacation, but the site was also down.

KYC ID is a set of rules which means Know Your Customer. It implies that financial institutions need to know the beneficiary of an account and the funds associated s. So the customer must complete a couple of procedures like sending a copy of ID - passport, driver's license, etc., do a selfie, etc.

Regarding time management, I think it's about setting priorities. If you see yourself as a lucky person or have a couple of minutes every 2-3 days to complete the quizzes and tasks, I suggest you join, as the prize pool is appealing, and there aren't many contestants.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
@Hate2Wait In short, yes, you have at some point to complete a KYC verification procedure to receive any money prize. I know that doing it is not something they will kindly do for some people.
But YouHodler is a reputable cryptocurrency service registered in Switzerland and Italy - EU. So they have to comply with the financial regulations.

So you can see the verification as another sign that they are a reputable financial institution that follows the rules of law and not a shady self-company registered on an offshore island or something. Also, they are an official sponsor of FC Torino in Italy.

View attachment 2257

Anyway, if at some point you decide to give it a try and need some guidance or help, let me know.

KYC ID is a set of rules which means Know Your Customer. It implies that financial institutions need to know the beneficiary of an account and the funds associated s. So the customer must complete a couple of procedures like sending a copy of ID - passport, driver's license, etc., do a selfie, etc.

Regarding time management, I think it's about setting priorities. If you see yourself as a lucky person or have a couple of minutes every 2-3 days to complete the quizzes and tasks, I suggest you join, as the prize pool is appealing, and there aren't many contestants.

I was there to register, but I was informed that my country is not supported. You better specify the countries on the site that want to participate.

MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was there to register, but I was informed that my country is not supported. You better specify the countries on the site that want to participate.
Hello @Starmix,

That's unfortunate. However, if the country on your profile is correct, YouHodler supports Philipinnes. Check attachedyouhodler_phili.png
We have this information in the FAQ on the contest page:

2. Is YouHodler available in my country?

YouHodler is available for people in the following countries: most of the EU, the LATAM, UK, AU, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (UAE), United Kingdom (UK), Uzbekistan, Vietnam.

More details: https://gold.forum/topic/388073-cryptoquiz-contest-

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I can't sign up. The space is empty. What I saw words flashed that they do not support my country. There is nothing to see to register. Thabkyiu, Sir for your invitation.:confused: but I will check it back later.

MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't sign up. The space is empty. What I saw words flashed that they do not support my country. There is nothing to see to register. Thabkyiu, Sir for your invitation.:confused: but I will check it back later.

It's really really strange. I selected the Philippines in my VPN software, got a new IP, and I saw the country automatically. So there must be a way to signup for youYouHodl_Philip.png.
I suggest you traying again.

Here are a couple more updates:

We have had another lucky draw; the next one is on September 22. So, there is still time for you to register, answer the quiz, and have a chance to win.

🏆 Winners​

More Payment Proof

Capture.PNG.4be7a9a4cd47f5da1844e8373fe3af69.png

youhodler.jpg.14d8d9d3af5a82b9683b86c31db35d1c.jpg

đź“– How to Participate [GUIDE]​

2. Signup for YouHodler. Read the YouHodler review.
  3. Watch the current lesson, answer the quiz, and enter the lucky draw. [List here]

Last edited:

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello RIF members,

I'm delighted to see this community is back. I invite you all to a learn-and-earn crypto contest with an $1150 prize pool you can earn.

All you have to do is watch some simple videos about YouHodler, the contest sponsor, and then answer a quiz and do a task. Pretty easy, no?

• 7 lucky draws of three prizes in money: $25, $15, and $10 every 3 days, paid in Crypto (USDT). [Total: $350; $250 remaining]
  • Based on the number of points at the contest's final, 7 prizes: $300, $200, $100 + 4x$50 paid in Crypto (USDT). [Total: $800]

Right now, 2 lessons are completed, and there are still 5 lessons remaining to earn the $50 luck prizes, but the great news is you can still complete the previous lessons and get points to earn the big prizes.

View attachment 2247

Good luck, everyone!

View attachment 2248
View attachment 2249

Nice one
Hello RIF members,

View attachment 2247

Good luck, everyone!

View attachment 2248
View attachment 2249

Nice one, though I'm yet to grasp the concept as to how this learn and earn works, I have interest, and would really like you to guide me while I register on the platform, just hope it pays and it's not one of those platforms that waste people's time, though I can confirm the authenticity from the payment screenshots you posted.

MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nice one
Nice one, though I'm yet to grasp the concept as to how this learn and earn works, I have interest, and would really like you to guide me while I register on the platform, just hope it pays and it's not one of those platforms that waste people's time, though I can confirm the authenticity from the payment screenshots you posted.
This contest aims to help our users learn how to trade crypto using the YouHodler account.
You do not need my guidance; watch the videos, learn, and answer the quiz questions.

We are now at lesson 5:

Quiz 5 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the 5th lucky draw & win points for the final​

For each correct answer, you will get 10 points. If you do not answer a question or answer wrong, you will lose 5 points. Only one answer is correct.

5Q1 - How many levels are in the YouHodler loyalty program?

• A) 10
  • B) 8
  • C) 5
  • D) 1
5Q2 - How many blocks can be mined on Level 1?
  • A) 1
  • B) 2
  • C) 3
  • D) 19
5Q3 - What is the maximum APR you can reach?
  • A) 8%
  • B) 12%
  • C) 15%;
  • D) 10%.

Task 5 - Mine your first two available blocks in the cloud miner.

These are free. For this task, you will receive 10 points. Please PM me after you have done it.

You have three days to send your answer and complete the task: Sept 23 - Sept 25

Is it clearer now?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I just tried registering on the gold forum, i am still waiting for a confirmation message but i have not gotten any yet. How long does it usually take to get one?

MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just tried registering on the gold forum, i am still waiting for a confirmation message but i have not gotten any yet. How long does it usually take to get one?
Tell me please the username so I can investigate or approve your account manually!

MrD

Complete Stranger
Jul 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This contest is now closed, but we have plenty of others soon.
Here are some more payment proofs:

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-07 at 15.00.28_8b11ce25.jpg

goldforum-yh-110prize.jpg.412dbd0ca5f71abadb0b3c9a44015796.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-07 at 13.16.26_e5575873.jpg

It says "refund" because the prizes are added by the Youhodler team in the system directly to the winners so they can withdraw them when they want.
Check here when a new contest appears:

Folks,
This contest is over. All the winners have been paid. Thank you all for your participation. I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back