Corn + Dog = Corn Dog Business

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
A corn dog is a sausage on a stick that has been deep-fried and then covered in a thick layer of cornmeal-based batter. This afternoon, one of my younger brothers asks me if it is possible for him to sell corn dogs at his school. Of course, it is possible and I supported him. It seems that he is learning how to be a businessman at a young age.

Are you in favor that young ones learn to do their small-scale businesses at school?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Well, you can give him the go ahead but instruct he does that only during the breaks and after school it should not allow that to interfere with his studies

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.450
Raw Dex
$0.008
When I was studying at high school, a classmate of mine sold imitation jewelry to her classmates. The design of the jewelry was very nice and the price was affordable. A lot of students bought from her.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
Yes it is very important they start learning how to make money and even other skills and how to run a business at a young age. This would enable be more mature and responsible.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes it is very important they start learning how to make money and even other skills and how to run a business at a young age. This would enable be more mature and responsible.
There's no age restrictions on making money .it's way more why I started working on time. It helped me a lot growing up.

I believe that this a good business for anyone to start.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
That would be a very good business for those who are into making snacks and it's a brilliant idea.
I also think so. I am trying to convince my youngest brother to do this. Since he is still studying at school, he can sell some during their break-time. Let's see how can he handle it.
Post automatically merged:

When I was studying at high school, a classmate of mine sold imitation jewelry to her classmates. The design of the jewelry was very nice and the price was affordable. A lot of students bought from her.
I assumed that she is a good businesswoman now, isn't she? If I have the resources, I will do the same thing. I might sell silver jewelries suitable for men and women, perhaps for kiddies, too.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.450
Raw Dex
$0.008
I also think so. I am trying to convince my youngest brother to do this. Since he is still studying at school, he can sell some during their break-time. Let's see how can he handle it.
Post automatically merged:

I assumed that she is a good businesswoman now, isn't she? If I have the resources, I will do the same thing. I might sell silver jewelries suitable for men and women, perhaps for kiddies, too.
Yes, she is a very successful businesswoman now. She sells real jewelry and other high end fashion.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
A corn dog is a sausage on a stick that has been deep-fried and then covered in a thick layer of cornmeal-based batter. This afternoon, one of my younger brothers asks me if it is possible for him to sell corn dogs at his school. Of course, it is possible and I supported him. It seems that he is learning how to be a businessman at a young age.

Are you in favor that young ones learn to do their small-scale businesses at school?
That's a good training you just support him. If not you because you are working other family members Your younger brother will become a young entrepreneur.
I don't know anything about this business.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
That's a good training you just support him. If not you because you are working other family members Your younger brother will become a young entrepreneur.
Actually, he is more on automotive thing. You are right that he might be a business enterpreneur in the future. As the eldest in the family, my role is to keep on pushing them to reach their personal goals in life.

Back