Country things

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What do you love about your country? Number one thing I love about my country is the fact that tertiary is fully paid for by the government, for everyone and we get monthly allowance till we finish school.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.620
My country is good because of the natural heritage, sports, We are happy and our economy is doing well when other countries are facing recession and other issues

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can say that the weather, the historical features, wildlife and vegetation us nice. There are alot of cool places to visit if you have the money to do so.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
What do you love about your country? Number one thing I love about my country is the fact that tertiary is fully paid for by the government, for everyone and we get monthly allowance till we finish school.
For real this sounds very interesting I wished this can also happened in my country

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
That's very generous of your government. We only get 9 years of free education. Then we have to pay for tuition fee. For those who cannot afford to pay the fee, they can apply for subsidy from the school. If you go to university, you may apply for government's interest free loan.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.910
We only get 9 years of free education. Then we have to pay for tuition fee.
What is tuition fee? Is it like scholarship, rent or food during education on college in another town? I never understand this term. It looks something like tutors in my country but we pay it only if we didn't understand it on class and for bad student who don't learn at time and forget everybody. It is not obligation.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
What is tuition fee? Is it like scholarship, rent or food during education on college in another town? I never understand this term. It looks something like tutors in my country but we pay it only if we didn't understand it on class and for bad student who don't learn at time and forget everybody. It is not obligation.
Tuition fee is the fee charged by the school or university for their teaching. For high schools, it is usually paid on a monthly basis. For university, it is paid on an annual basis.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.570
I like the Himalayas. One third of Himalayan mountain range in the world lies in our country and 8 of world's 14 tallest mountains are in our country.

Back