Crafter Craze has 650 topics!

Katy1234

Complete Stranger
Nov 3, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have a lot of activity on Crafter Craze like other forums do, but I'm really proud that we've reached 650 topics. As the owner, I really try not to make the most threads, so I stick to about 1/3 as being my own. I do a lot of crafts throughout the year and get started for Christmas gifts in January!

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You can hire more posters and Increase the activity and if you can start paying for posting then you can expect more users to join the website and thereby more activity on the website.

Katy1234

Complete Stranger
Nov 3, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can hire more posters and Increase the activity and if you can start paying for posting then you can expect more users to join the website and thereby more activity on the website.

I've never paid actual money for posters. I really am hoping that true crafters will find me and join in.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.083
Most people find money to be the best motivator. So you should start paying the members. I am sure you will get plenty of users then. Rest is your wish.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have a lot of activity on Crafter Craze like other forums do, but I'm really proud that we've reached 650 topics. As the owner, I really try not to make the most threads, so I stick to about 1/3 as being my own. I do a lot of crafts throughout the year and get started for Christmas gifts in January!
Congratulations on your 650-topic accomplishment! I can't wait to see your next milestone. :)

Most people find money to be the best motivator. So you should start paying the members. I am sure you will get plenty of users then. Rest is your wish.
Hey guys, I'm sure Kathy appreciates your feedback in regard to her forum. However, as I have mentioned on multiple occasions, this section is for anyone that wants to share their website accomplishments. This section isn't even the advertising section, but simply a section for accomplishments. For future reference, please refrain from asking individuals if their website pays members (this also includes in the advertisement section of the forum), I'm certain that threads in the advertising section will specify if they are paying individuals for participation. I will consider any similar replies in the future to be spam and will follow our moderation policy on the matter.

Thank you both for understanding. :)

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
By paying money to post there will be so many so low quality posts as people wants just to write whatever content to get the reward and this is not good except if the content is reviewed before being credited.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You have a nice forum, I will try to join it if I have some free time. I enjoy crafting in my free time, especially stitching clothes. Tailors are charging very high rates for clothes.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Congratulations! That might not be a big number but definitely a milestone to be celebrated. I wish you many more such milestones in the future. You might have got more posts if you paid members. But then you don't need to. You have a different kind of forum and let it be. I am interested in crafts.. I was not aware of your forum..I will surely check it.

Back