Create an employee recognition program in your business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I resigned because I had to go out of town to find new experiences, besides that there was a boss who didn't appreciate where I was and regretted it when I decided to leave. And there are several other reasons that I cannot mention one by one. LOL
If you are not happy with your work, of course, any time you can leave the work place by resigning. It is not easy to work if you are not anymore happy and ceonted with the services the office offers you,
Post automatically merged:

I believe that this is also something that helps with the promotion of staffs that have been seen to contribute so much to the growth of the company as well.
It is very important to create a recognition program for the employees. It would promote their morale and the more they work harder to sustain the image of the company and ignite more customers.
Post automatically merged:

This actually makes sense though, this would be a form of motivation for most persons, when they are the kind of honour given to does who work hard, they would also want to experience it as well.
Yes, you're so right, motivation affects the employees moral and uplift their self esteem thus the more they are inspired, the more herder they work to get recognition and promotion.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Sure, businesses and companies must give the employees an opportunity to be recognized by others. This will help them to stay motivated to work. Recognition by bosses can really help workers
And it starts from not letting your workers feel inferior even though they are inferior to you because every worker means a lot to their company as long as they are contributing something even if it is little

Back