Creating a Blog on Cryptocurrency Niche

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.730
If you are thinking about blogging and looking for a profitable niche, you can try blogging on cryptocurrency. Check Google trends, or Google Keyword Planner tool, you'll see cryptocurrency is one of the most searched topics on search engines. But keep in mind, this area is really crowded. When a niche is crowded, it means there is a huge competition, which makes harder for your blog to show up high in search results. If you cannot get on the first few pages of search results, you won't get much traffic and without traffic, making money is near to impossible. Likewise, you will also have to compete with big websites that are using this niche, it is tough to compete with them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Wow, that is a very great information from you. You might have many viewers this time. The fact that it is on crypto, the earning is also assumed as in crypto payment.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
I would use coinmarket website as source of data for articles. You can find informations about thousand coins and make comparative charts. It contains links to official social media so they maybe share your article.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
This is good information for sure. The only thing you would have to worry about is the competition but I feel that can happen anywhere with other niches too.

If you have the knowledge to write for a blog in cryptocurrency I would jump on it :)

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
Try research projects and post about them. If you find some good and others earn on it, you can get some tips from followers. Also if you discover some scammer project, people will be grateful and follow you even more.

Back