Creating a healthy work environment

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.008
It is the duty of every business owner out there to create a healthy business environment for their workers. As a business owner or a potential business owner, how would you create a healthy business environment. I would like to hear your opinion.

Augustus kparobo

Unfamiliar
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I will advise the boss to create a suitable relationship between him and his workers where there will be trust be and boss will need to protect his workers from some customers who are very rude and ungrateful
Post automatically merged:

Well I will advise the boss to create a suitable relationship between him and his workers where there will be trust be and boss will need to protect his workers from some customers who are very rude and ungrateful

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is the duty of every business owner out there to create a healthy business environment for their workers. As a business owner or a potential business owner, how would you create a healthy business environment. I would like to hear your opinion.
At my shop, i have 2 people who helping me, to create a healthy environment, just do it right. Pay them on time, give them extra money or food when they did a great job. And the most important thing respect them as human being.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you create a healthy working environment for your business, you are not only do your workers favour but yourself as well. Because with this, you are going to record maximum output in your business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.498
When you create a healthy working environment for your business, you are not only do your workers favour but yourself as well. Because with this, you are going to record maximum output in your business.
Exactly my thought heathy working environment is for both the worker's and the company

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
There should be harmony in an office and each one must always abide by the right virtue which is RESPECT. No respect, nothing will be harmonized for each one will et mad for not being respected.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.008
At my shop, i have 2 people who helping me, to create a healthy environment, just do it right. Pay them on time, give them extra money or food when they did a great job. And the most important thing respect them as human being.
Sounds really nice, from what you are saying now it means when you treat the workers in a way they deserve, you are creating the right environment for workers to do their best right?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is best to conduct performance evaluation from time to time. In this way, they can able to work at peace. It is because they are trying to solve the problems internally. Professionalism needs to incorporate at all times in their workplace.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sounds really nice, from what you are saying now it means when you treat the workers in a way they deserve, you are creating the right environment for workers to do their best right?
Absolutely, thats the aim of this treatment. So far, its works really well for me.

You have your own business too? How you deal with workers?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000

A healthy work environment is one in which employees feel safe, respected, and appreciated. It is an environment that encourages collaboration and creativity while also providing a sense of balance between work and life.

To create a healthy work environment, employers should strive to foster a culture of open communication and trust, where employees feel comfortable expressing their opinions and concerns. Additionally, employers should provide support for employees by offering flexible work schedules, allowing employees to work from home, and providing resources for professional development and growth. Other important steps include promoting a healthy work/life balance and providing adequate resources for mental and physical health. Employers should also actively discourage discrimination, bullying, and harassment, and be sure to provide a safe and secure workplace. Finally, employers should strive to recognize and reward employees for their contributions and successes.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.008
A healthy work environment is one in which employees feel safe, respected, and appreciated. It is an environment that encourages collaboration and creativity while also providing a sense of balance between work and life.

To create a healthy work environment, employers should strive to foster a culture of open communication and trust, where employees feel comfortable expressing their opinions and concerns. Additionally, employers should provide support for employees by offering flexible work schedules, allowing employees to work from home, and providing resources for professional development and growth. Other important steps include promoting a healthy work/life balance and providing adequate resources for mental and physical health. Employers should also actively discourage discrimination, bullying, and harassment, and be sure to provide a safe and secure workplace. Finally, employers should strive to recognize and reward employees for their contributions and successes.
I totally love your contribution, from what you have said, would you say a work place is unhealthy if a single aspect of what you have mentioned is lacking?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.953
This is achieved by improving the working conditions on the company through paying them on time, giving them incentives and other bonuses that can motivate them to work more harder.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.130
Healthy work environment can be created by developing a sort of friendly environment where worker feel to to ask about any positive things where they get encouragement.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.498
Healthy work environment can be created by developing a sort of friendly environment where worker feel to to ask about any positive things where they get encouragement.
A healthy work environment is one that the workers feel free they are not intimidated and can contribute favorably.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.068
Having a safe and supportive workspace is crucial for keeping spirits up even when pressure is mounting. An individual's working environment is the single most essential factor in determining his or her level of motivation, happiness, productivity, and efficiency on the job.

Back