Creating passive income from nothing

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes! It is absolutely possible. You can make money passively by creating a blog . You can use free version to start and later upgrade to paid version. Publish quality contents and monetize your blog with affiliate products or with Google adsense. Then drive traffic to the site and the money will start dropping.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's very possible. However you have to get a lot of patience because it'll take years to occur. If you're building from scratch, you have to save and compound your earnings.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's very possible. However you have to get a lot of patience because it'll take years to occur. If you're building from scratch, you have to save and compound your earnings.
It does NOT take patience, it just takes strategy. Warren Buffett became a Billionaire by using daily compound interest, not patience

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It does NOT take patience, it just takes strategy. Warren Buffett became a Billionaire by using daily compound interest, not patience
You read he became a billionaire by compounding his stocks earnings. Do you care to know how many years it took him to achieve that? Or you think it's just a flash in pan?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You read he became a billionaire by compounding his stocks earnings. Do you care to know how many years it took him to achieve that? Or you think it's just a flash in pan?
In my individual case, yes I care how long it would take since I am already 84 years old and my time is limited, but if I were starting in my 20's it would be well worth spending 50 years to reach it.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yes, it is possible to make passive income without money. A friend of mine is a good writer. He wrote several books. He contacted several book publishers and has succeeded in getting one to publish and market his books. As of today, he still getting royalties from the sale of his books.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
In order to generate passive income offline I think you always need some money, on the other hand you can have the passive income online without any investment, like you can make your website on blogger which is free of cost and then put your products link in it when people will click on the link and purchase your product you will get the commission of that product passively.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes, it is possible to make passive income without money. A friend of mine is a good writer. He wrote several books. He contacted several book publishers and has succeeded in getting one to publish and market his books. As of today, he still getting royalties from the sale of his books.
This is very good
There are truly various ways to make passive income apart from investing

Back