Creating passive income from nothing

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
I think this can be achieved through doing of the affiliate marketing. This refers to the Selling of goods and services on behalf of the sellers with the aim of making a percentage commission on the profit earned.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes! It is absolutely possible. You can make money passively by creating a blog . You can use free version to start and later upgrade to paid version. Publish quality contents and monetize your blog with affiliate products or with Google adsense. Then drive traffic to the site and the money will start dropping.
Thanks for the information. I was thinking that it's not possible but the way you shared makes me believe it's possible

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.038
Yes! It is achievable online You can make money passively by creating your own platform like YouTube or blog . For blogging You can use free version like blogger to start and later upgrade to paid version.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have an income with two Faucets I have been using and people say faucets are not passive, but even if I don't use the faucet (don't know why I would do that) they would still earn passivly. So do they qualify as a Passive Earning Website. That is a rhetorical question in my mind, because I would keep using them no matter what they are called.
Post automatically merged:

Obviously passive income sources are often created and it is not a fan that would suddenly appear.
I am a raving fan of one that did suddenly appear to me.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.780
Raw Dex
$0.040
I have an income with two Faucets I have been using and people say faucets are not passive, but even if I don't use the faucet (don't know why I would do that) they would still earn passivly. So do they qualify as a Passive Earning Website. That is a rhetorical question in my mind, because I would keep using them no matter what they are called.
Post automatically merged:

I am a raving fan of one that did suddenly appear to me.
I agreed that faucet is a passive income source

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes it is definitely possible, you can create one for yourself by going into affiliate marketing and the likes. But you should also understand that it takes time to generate passive income and as well hard work.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.038
Creating a passive income does not come easily It's always difficult to create passive income from nothing.This is because it requires a lot of effort to build passive income here with nothing

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very possible to create passive income without spending any money. This can easily be done by owning a blog, becoming an affiliate marketer or even selling digital products online.

Back