Crowdology Survey Site, what I think to it

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have been completing surveys here for again over a year, they always pay out quickly via Paypal, via Clint

Like YouGov they come via email, but sometimes surveys do appear on the website, where you check what you have earnt, cash out etc.

It's first come first serve, so if you miss the email sometimes the survey has filled up by the time you get there, but sometimes they do try and find you another survey to complete.
You normally get about three surveys a day, but again you may not always qualify, but you get screened out after a couple of questions because you are not what they are looking for.

Money is in your Crowdology account as soon as you have completed survey.

No point system, each survey is paid by money, depending on length of survey. Need £4 to cash out.

I find the site very easy to use.

You complete the surveys by clicking the link in the email

Hope this helps some of you lovely people

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.693
I have never heard of the crowdology site before. In a matter of fact, this is the first time I am hearing about it. However you could have posted your recent payment proofs for the same.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never heard of the crowdology site before. In a matter of fact, this is the first time I am hearing about it. However you could have posted your recent payment proofs for the same.
Sorry don't understand what you mean about the payment proofs?
Did I miss something out?

Still learning here and until yesterday never wrote a review for a survey site, so any help will be gratefully recieved

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.710
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard of this survey site. Again, this site does not accept members from my location. Actually, I think there are many good sites out there which only accept members in US or other Tier 1 countries.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This should be a new site because I have never heard of it before I don't actually participate in surveys because most of the best and paying survey website doesn't accept people from my country

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is so bad that you all can't get onto survey sites, so very awful for you all.

I am so sorry that you are being treated like this

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for sharing. I just heard about it this time, and for surveys in my country it's difficult to complete. Except for YouGov, this survey is quite easy to complete in my opinion, although surveys are rarely included.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What I hate about survey sites is the fact that you may not qualify for some surveys. It is so disappointing to get disqualified in the middle of a survey. You cannot depend on this as a regular earning method, that is why I prefer writing sites to them.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard about this platform but never was too intrested because of my location it's kinda sad that I can't do surveys but it is what it is some people can make a lot of money from this platform

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Thank you for sharing this, but so sad, I have no taste for survey sites. That YouGov survey site is full of lies. I am almost at the threshold when they no longer message me about the survey.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I will try to register on this survey site. Who knows if it's good and pays people religiously. I'm always a victim of survey sites. It seems they have the same modus operandi.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's correct and if we can keep trying then we can do better too, thanks
That's ok, practice makes perfect and I am still practicing here every day
Post automatically merged:

I will try to register on this survey site. Who knows if it's good and pays people religiously. I'm always a victim of survey sites. It seems they have the same modus operandi.
I have always been paid and do get paid quickly.

The only survey site I have to wait a while to pay me if Lifepoints, but they always pay me

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.265
This is the first time I've heard of this survey website, and I'm not sure if it's new or old. I dislike most survey websites since they exclusively favor people from top-tier countries. I only participate in two survey websites: YouGov and Rakuten Insights. I'm still waiting for the latter to pay me. That is the only time I can say that it is a genuine website.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
That's ok, practice makes perfect and I am still practicing here every day

I have always been paid and do get paid quickly.

The only survey site I have to wait a while to pay me if Lifepoints, but they always pay me
That's so awesome, I hope it also happens to me once register at that site tomorrow. Hoping it's not yet the start date of RIF maintenance.Hoping to have only 3 days RIF maintenance.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the first time I've heard of this survey website, and I'm not sure if it's new or old. I dislike most survey websites since they exclusively favor people from top-tier countries. I only participate in two survey websites: YouGov and Rakuten Insights. I'm still waiting for the latter to pay me. That is the only time I can say that it is a genuine website.
Have never heard of Rakuten insights.
Should be getting a payout from YouGov by the end of the year of £50

That's so awesome, I hope it also happens to me once register at that site tomorrow. Hoping it's not yet the start date of RIF maintenance.Hoping to have only 3 days RIF maintenance.
Let me know how you get on with the survey site please

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Have never heard of Rakuten insights.
Should be getting a payout from YouGov by the end of the year of £50

Let me know how you get on with the survey site please
I'm on mobile and I am in the mall to monitor my milk tea business. I plan to register tomorrow. Much better if you have a link of that survey site.

Back