Crypto Faucets

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone, today let's discuss Cryptocurrency faucets. Lots of us have used them and some may still be using them. How has your experience been and would you say it is worthwhile to invest your efforts and time into a crypto faucet? Regards.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Hello everyone, today let's discuss Cryptocurrency faucets. Lots of us have used them and some may still be using them. How has your experience been and would you say it is worthwhile to invest your efforts and time into a crypto faucet? Regards.
claiming crypto currency from faucet as always been a waste of time for me the reward is always too small to even cover my data.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
claiming crypto currency from faucet as always been a waste of time for me the reward is always too small to even cover my data.
I must agree with you, my experience with cryptocurrency faucets has been the same, too much effort for too little reward.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
Working on cryptocurrency faucets is a good way to earn money but it's frustratingly slow for most people. The best way to earn fast is to get active referrals, but those are hard to come by.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working on cryptocurrency faucets is a good way to earn money but it's frustratingly slow for most people. The best way to earn fast is to get active referrals, but those are hard to come by.
I have forgotten a site someone recommended to me to visit each time I needed referrals. I i tried it and it worked. The problem there is that it is a referral exchange. You give them your link, they registered and you confirmed it. You too will now reciprocate by register on given links.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have forgotten a site someone recommended to me to visit each time I needed referrals. I i tried it and it worked. The problem there is that it is a referral exchange. You give them your link, they registered and you confirmed it. You too will now reciprocate by register on given links.
So do you earn higher this way and have you been paid already for your referrals.Some are scamming though.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
Even though the earnings from faucets is low, it can be worth it if you accumulate the right coin at the right time. Imagine someone who had been accumulating Bitcoin for years.

Even if that hard, coins like BNB have a bright future ahead of them.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even though the earnings from faucets is low, it can be worth it if you accumulate the right coin at the right time. Imagine someone who had been accumulating Bitcoin for years.

Thanks for your response @Golden9, this is indeed a very interesting take. Because it does make a lot of sense. And a lot of people I do presume have benefitted greatly with crypto faucets. So this is definitely an angle to look at. Thanks!

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008

But this is for someone that don't need to use money almost immediately you just accumulate for years before using it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Currently, many crypto faucet sites have been abandoned by many of their users, in addition to very small rewards, faucet sites are also often annoying with the popads they apply or tell users to click sorter urls ads.

Back