Crypto investment.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From your personal speculation, do you think now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies?.. Some coins have been looking really promising lately which I see as a good motivation.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.960
I think it is the best time to invest in crypto because the price is reduced, better invest now and keep your crypto and invest when the price rose up again.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah the price of some coins is still low and Aldo some are still shooting up impressively. So it will be better to invest in the low Price coin that has a huge potential of hiking up very soon. It's also a risky one since some coins might just be same way for too long Tron (TRX) is a good example.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Even though professional investors can make profits both during downtrends and uptrends, even though the price of crypto on the market is down but that is not a guarantee of the right time to buy and invest, we must first evaluate and analyze whether the downtrend will continue or not.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
From your personal speculation, do you think now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies?.. Some coins have been looking really promising lately which I see as a good motivation.
The time is now! I have a feeling that cryptocurrency prices will rise very soon so it will be better to join now

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
The market is still bearish, therefore, it is still a favorable time for crypto investment. However, you should invest only the amount you can afford to lose. You should also consider investing for the long term.,

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
The market is still bearish, therefore, it is still a favorable time for crypto investment. However, you should invest only the amount you can afford to lose. You should also consider investing for the long term.,
Exactly, if the market continues to fall there is no need to worry, just invest as you say what you can afford and everything will be fine, also if it continues in this trend we will have the opportunity to buy cryptos on markdowns

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
I would start buying into rising narratives like arbitrum coins, artificial intelligence and a host of others preparing for the bull run. This is when the wise do DCA, but only on projects you're prepared to hold no matter how low they get.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
volatile and unpredictable (crypto currency), so it's important to consider market conditions when deciding when to invest. I choose to wait for a dip in the market to buy at a lower price,

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
Exactly, if the market continues to fall there is no need to worry, just invest as you say what you can afford and everything will be fine, also if it continues in this trend we will have the opportunity to buy cryptos on markdowns
If you trust the market and if you trust the asset you are investing, there is nothing to worry about when the price goes down. In fact, you need to use this as an opportunity to invest more. Billionaires are built when the market crashes.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
If you trust the market and if you trust the asset you are investing, there is nothing to worry about when the price goes down. In fact, you need to use this as an opportunity to invest more. Billionaires are built when the market crashes.
Exactly, that is, if you have faith or confidence in the asset, nothing will happen, on the other hand it is true that the rich are created in bear markets, but it is also important to choose the right assets at that time.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
I believe it is a good time to invest in crypto now because the price is reduced, So anyone can invest now and keep your crypto and sell back when the price is high again

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cryptocurrency market is always volatile. It is not suitable for people who can not take high risks. Before diving into cryptocurrency make sure you have strategy that you are following. Don't buy cryptocurrency because others are buying. Am still studying cryptocurrency for now.

Back