Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I already installed the app months ago. I never used it after that. I had the chance to browse the apps yesterday and claim couple tries.

Every claim has an interval of 4 minutes and it goes directly to FaucetPay account.

If you want to try search Crypto News King on Playstore.

View attachment 450
I saw the advert of this platform online but I did not check it so I think I should give it a try now

maybe you can send me a referral link my friend @AmazingJob I want to try it too, the more the merrier, though I will focus only on several site, though
Hello my friend, there is no referral link. I tried looking today, I can't find the information or link to the referral. I can share it to you via other platform. I hope I can send it here though I can't copy the link as well. I am not using the app until today again. It is easy to us I didn't realize it until today.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Working on PC is easier indeed. The mean reason I can't work on sites and claim coins because of the mobile use. And another thing is, I am not always online. I don't have unlimited internet now as I move from home to the city and renting a space.
I have joined few faucets that work fine on computer and on mobile too but looking at the low earnings I'm planning to leave these

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think it's a normal faucet, but it's through an app, right? well, 3 satoshis every 4 minutes is not too bad, also if it goes directly to your faucetpay.io

Back