Cryptocurrency Adoption by Mainstream Companies

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Hi everyone I've been noticing more and more companies jumping on the crypto bandwagon and starting to accept cryptocurrencies as payment. From Tesla to Square its exciting to see crypto becoming more mainstream. What are your thoughts on this trend and how do you think it will impact the future of crypto?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Hi everyone I've been noticing more and more companies jumping on the crypto bandwagon and starting to accept cryptocurrencies as payment. From Tesla to Square its exciting to see crypto becoming more mainstream. What are your thoughts on this trend and how do you think it will impact the future of crypto?
They are taking the right step because a time will come where buy cryptocurrency will be the only currency that we want to be spending

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is something that would progress steadily. In my place, some companies are gradually accepting cryptocurrency as a means of payment. Some countries have also joined in. It would be one step at a time.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Right now many companies are waiting for the regulation to be clarified to enter the market in country like US and Europe, when this happens there will be many more that join to the crypto world

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So if I'm not mistaken for about two years, the State of El Salvador has adopted Bitcoin as the second official currency after the Dollar. But, it seems that somebody there complaining…
However, this is only for now that we are in its infancy. Instead I am almost sure that in the not too distant future, we will pay more and more frequently in crypto, in the same way as we do today with the individual currencies of our countries.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cryptocurrency have come to stay. The level of adoption is ever increasing. These companies have realized that cryptocurrency is breaking all the barriers placed by financial institutions and countries. With the help of cryptocurrency, they may make more sales and have greater control over their money.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.360
On of the biggest market chains in Croatia started accept crypto in their webshop. You could buy anything fro, grocery, fresh eggs or shampoo for crypto. But now they stopped project. Probably lack of users or when price went down.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
it's isn't really surprised that major companies are adopting cryptocurrency . The truth is that Cryptocurrency have come to stay. The level of adoption is ever increasing and I see it being so for a long time

Back