Cryptocurrency insurance- Have you insured your cryptocurrency?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think that it is good to insure your properties and it does not matter if it is going to be offline properties or even online properties as long as there is a company that would be able to do it for you.
That is true and I think one thing that a lot of people runaway from is that money that the insurance company will collect t. They don't want to pay so they will not insure their properties

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Well if I had a very large amount of cryptocurrencies, talking about more than 100,000 dollars I would probably consider doing it, but for now and if I do not reach a similar figure, I do not think I need to insure them.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is true and I think one thing that a lot of people runaway from is that money that the insurance company will collect t. They don't want to pay so they will not insure their properties
Well if there is one thing about the human being that I have gotten to learn and know is the fact that we all want free things.
no matter how good a thing is going to be definitely is not going to be free to an extent as one has to pay a price for such a thing and that is what humans we don't want.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I never knew that cryptocurrency can be insured. It's not a topic that talked about a lot in the space, and probably for good reason too. With the high volatility, the insurance companies can lose a lot.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
Till now, some people do think that cryptocurrency is a joke. Like I was advising someone that he should Invest in cryptocurrency now, that by next year it will rise. And he was now asking what if the price fall.
It is normal for the price to fall but there is assurance that it will rise back. As for me I have invested almost $200 in 6 coins
Wow, so thoughtful of you for the kind advice you gave to that your friend, honestly up until now, I didn't know that cryptocurrency can be insured, wow, this is some real business if you ask me though, going to learn more about insuring my cryptocurrencies in order not to loose out of its benefits.

Back