Cryptocurrency watch only address

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Someone ask that if it is only to see the balance then how can we withdraw. It can be withdrawn because whoever is watching the address is not the real owner. To watch an address, it is the same address that I will give you to send coin into that I will watch since cryptocurrency is anonymous and the transaction is transparent. Only the owners of the private key can have access to the coin inside.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Not all crypto addresses have private keys, especially wallets that are managed by a centralized network called Custodial wallet, for example Binance, Uphold etc. If you hold the private key for a crypto wallet then complete control is in your hands, for example Metamask, Trustwallet etc.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
In fact, a crypto wallet does not physically store your crypto in their wallet like you save money in bank A, but crypto is stored in the blockchain, while the wallet only gives you access to open the blockchain.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Infact a crypto wallet does not physically store your crypto in their wallet like you save money in bank a but crypto is stored in the block chain with the wallet only
It is true! the blockchain stores your cryptocurrency and that is why it is decentralized.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I don't really get this explanation of a watch-only cryptocurrency address. I do know that it's only possible to see what takes place on that particular address, but who actually can withdraw from the account?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
We can all track the history of a crypto address, regarding the number of balances and transactions made, we can also trace where a crypto address sent crypto or crypto recipient addresses, but if you store crypto in a custodial wallet you don't need to have a private key.

Back