CryptoWin for Faucet

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just knew Cryptowin from @oldbuddy and i read his website and i try my luck here, its my second days doing this and we can claim reward (faucet) from 1 to 6 satoshi and this site also provide revenue share where they give us share everyday for everyshare we invest. I did buy share for them and i got 0.7 % as daily return everyday, if we want to buy 1 share we need 1000 satoshi, i know i still have long way to proof this but i hope i can make it well, wish me luck, guys

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just knew Cryptowin from @oldbuddy and i read his website and i try my luck here, its my second days doing this and we can claim reward (faucet) from 1 to 6 satoshi and this site also provide revenue share where they give us share everyday for everyshare we invest. I did buy share for them and i got 0.7 % as daily return everyday, if we want to buy 1 share we need 1000 satoshi, i know i still have long way to proof this but i hope i can make it well, wish me luck, guys
It won't take luck RicAngelo, just keep coming back every day and buying more Active Shares with your Revenue Sharing Profits. Keep running your CryptoTab Browser and deposit those free earningsto add to that growth. You won't see any record breaking gains, but they will be gains every day and never losses. You will reach your $2 a day goal with these tiny steps as long as you don't lose sight of it. If you have not joined Forum Coin Forum yet, do it. Then go back and make 10 posts every day in the Business, Money & Wealth and Webmaster Questions Forums first for higher pay and do a search for New Posts and Unanswerd Posts to fill in the rest. Don't worry about reaching the minimum to withdraw, I can trade you with Bitcoin for your Forum Coin to keep your CryptoWin balance growing. Once you get up to 100 Active Shares you will become a believer. I don't know any other Faucet that will pay you 700 Satoshi per day without fail, but this one will. I am getting 7,000 per day without fail.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did joined forumcoin but i dont active at all, i will try to get coin there, i heard that i have to write 250 words on that site? Is it true?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did joined forumcoin but i dont active at all, i will try to get coin there, i heard that i have to write 250 words on that site? Is it true?
Only for Article Writing (which I don't do), but for comments and suggestions they just need to be positive worthwhile to help your reputation, just like on RIF. Once you get a positive reputation, do some advertising to stay in front of the crowd, just like on RIF. You won't notice hoardes of referrals flocking to you, but it's all positive and you can advertise there as inexpensive as one Forum Coin (a penny).

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did my first thread there, how many thread that i have to make? @oldbuddy i want to collect coin of course to trade for bitcoin, for sure warren. I hope i can enjoy being in that forum like RIF

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did my first thread there, how many thread that i have to make? @oldbuddy i want to collect coin of course to trade for bitcoin, for sure warren. I hope i can enjoy being in that forum like RIF
How many posts you make is up to you, but they will pay you on your first 10. Just be careful not to make them sound like the only reason you are there is because they pay you to be there. Take a serious interest in each discussion and add to it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
I try joining this fsucet a while back and I was denied access with the flimsy excuse that I have registered already on the site which is not true. I give up

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I love this,let us keep the momentum going.I wanna risk a little bit and put in a little bit of resources since i can afford to do so.Althouge we do not have much information disclosed by cryptowin faucet.Let us see how it goes team.Lately the stock market has not been all that good because the economic growth has been slow world over for many reasons and hope things will bounce back in the next quarter.

Last edited:

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is it strange, right? I never experience that, but you can ask or push "forgot password" right? And ask new ones, though. Theres a lot of faucet that available not only on that site

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Cryptowin is a good faucet with claim every 15 minutes, you can stake on the platform and has its own oferwall also, long ago they had the ptc function, which they disabled due to the proliferation of ads related to scams, it would be good if they reimplemented it and maybe a section of shortlinks

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Wev will reach our goals as long as we realize that most profitable investments are not a get rich quick scheme but rsather require effort and consistency.Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.Let us go make history together champions.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
so, you did it @riberet19 how about now? you still doing it? like i said many times, i'm still newbie in crypto world, and i am always open for advice or suggestion. Do you still doing BTC?
Yes, as @oldbuddy says, you can earn there enough bitcoin if you dedicate the time and assume the risk of staking there, the more shares you buy the higher your income can be there, the shares cost 1000 satoshis and generate a return if I remember correctly of 7%, I used it before, right now I stake on decentralized platforms that is why I do not use it, but it's a good way to earn BTC

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wev will reach our goals as long as we realize that most profitable investments are not a get rich quick scheme but rsather require effort and consistency.Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.Let us go make history together champions.
awesome, i like your spirit my friend, you invested your money into this kind of investment?
Yes, as @oldbuddy says, you can earn there enough bitcoin if you dedicate the time and assume the risk of staking there, the more shares you buy the higher your income can be there, the shares cost 1000 satoshis and generate a return if I remember correctly of 7%, I used it before, right now I stake on decentralized platforms that is why I do not use it, but it's a good way to earn BTC
Noted, coming from 2 people from different continent, sure i will try my best to do it better, i have to learn many things and i like it

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
awesome, i like your spirit my friend, you invested your money into this kind of investment?

Noted, coming from 2 people from different continent, sure i will try my best to do it better, i have to learn many things and i like it
Yes, before I used this faucet, the cryptographic world there is a lot to learn but do not be in a hurry, little by little, you can start in cryptowin perfectly, that is, make your shares there and when you generate money take a part to another wallet and you are ensuring profits, that is, for example, imagine that you have 10000 satoshis earned there, put them to work and buy 10 shares, When the staking ends, withdraw out a part and return to reinvest another, so you make sure you win and continue reinvesting.

(i put this post in a different thread, hehe)

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I also knew about cryptowin from him. The platform is truly nice and it does not take a lot of our time.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
noted @riberet19 its okay, as long as i can read it, its more than enough, thank you so much for the detail, i'm so lucky and bless joining this great community

I also knew about cryptowin from him. The platform is truly nice and it does not take a lot of our time.
really? hes a good man and very kind, right? noted, my friend, thank you so much

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I was very skeptical for a while but since the stock market has not been to my favour i would like to give it a try start building my cryptowin portfolio so that i am withdrawing a dollar daily which is a decent passive income.It is worth it to give it a try.I must make mention that my stretegy is not to be considered as confirmed financial advice that mean anyone wanting to make an investment make their own due diligence research.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually it's 0.7% daily which compounds with amazing results.

Back