AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes this is the major issue, most of them make it look like it's their right for the price to be decreased, while in other cases some of them would act like you are lying to them about the price.
It can be very annoying and some of them will even have the guts to tell you that they are selling it for a particular price in another place. This thing makes me sick all the time

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think that is the customer's language. Most of them would ask for the price decrease and still pay the actual prices for the items.
I understand your perfectly but some of them will want to force you to reduce the price for them and they will even want you to sell it to them at the rate in which you bought it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
It can be very annoying and some of them will even have the guts to tell you that they are selling it for a particular price in another place. This thing makes me sick all the time
That's the part I hate the most. It's completely wrong to tell a seller or vendor someone else is selling at a particular price cause they are two different people probably buying from different places. If you feel the price is not okay, simply go somewhere else or try negotiating.

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.961
That's right, if you feel the price is too high, it's best to politely negotiate or look for alternative options rather than trying to play sellers against each other.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
The customers need to understand that you're running a business for profit not bankruptcy. Tell them the business will sink if they keep on asking a discount.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I do agree that most sellers mark up their products from their original price due to customers' demand for discounts. I think it is normal in having business in sales.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
The business world is all about everyone trying to maximise the greatest benefits for itself. Customers would always ask for a decrease. Just stand your ground especially if you know you are on a fair pricing.

Back