Cut cost by carrying bottle of water around

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
You are very correct, this has helped me so many times. I remember where i used to work before, i usually carry my own can of water so it saves me the stress of looking for where to buy water and most importantly the money i would have used in buying one.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.045
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are very correct, this has helped me so many times. I remember where i used to work before, i usually carry my own can of water so it saves me the stress of looking for where to buy water and most importantly the money i would have used in buying one.
This is always it. it's save you the stress and money you would have expended.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually, I bring water sometimes, but in the university where I work, we pay a little amount for mineral water delivery 8 big gallons a week and we drink cold water for there is also a water dispenser in the office.
This explains why water can't be Carry every where. It is not economical. Do you carry water when you are going on a long journey as well?.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.333
This explains why water can't be Carry every where. It is not economical. Do you carry water when you are going on a long journey as well?.
I bring only 8 oz mineral water.By the way I purchased this morning a blue gift card but I'm wondering why it doesn't reach you? I spent my 20 Snowflake to purchase s gift card. There are 2 of you I sent to let you feel more the spirit of Christmas. I'll message @Jordan.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
This is always it. it's save you the stress and money you would have expended.
Another thing again, most of these water we buy outside, we do not know how safe they are , am probably sure you must have come across some water that taste funny or smell funny. Carry your own water would definitely save you from going through does problems.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.045
Raw Dex
$0.000
Another thing again, most of these water we buy outside, we do not know how safe they are , am probably sure you must have come across some water that taste funny or smell funny. Carry your own water would definitely save you from going through does problems.
Yeah I have come across especially when I'm on a long journey you taste some water it taste plastic as it isn't pure water so taking your water is better

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
I always bring a bottle of water when I go outside to make sure that I stay hydrated. I do not need to buy water from convenient store when I feel thirsty.
It could be good practice during any day except during the fasting period because some kind of fasting no drink and no eat for consecutive hours, some you still drink water.

Back