Nov 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sunday, November 13, 2022

Verse of the day:

Psalm 34:4-5

I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed.
Post automatically merged:

Verse of the day:

1 Peter 4:8

Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.

Last edited:

Augustus kparobo

Unfamiliar
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Malachi 1 vs13​

God’s Love for Jacob​

1 The oracle (burdensome message) of the word of the Lord to Israel through [My messenger] Malachi.

2 “I have loved you,” says the Lord. But you say, “How and in what way have You loved us?” “Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares the Lord. “Yet I loved Jacob (Israel); 3 but [in comparison with My love for Jacob] I have hated Esau (Edom), and I have made his mountains a wasteland, and have given his inheritance jackles of the wilderness

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Verse of the day:

Psalm 34:4-5

I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed.

Verse of the day:

1 Peter 4:8

Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.
Amen

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.808
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16 We should never forget this verse because it reminds us who we are in this world.

Back