Daily Motivational Quotes

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” —William W. Purkey
Post automatically merged:

Create your own pace and maintain it.
  1. “Everything you can imagine is real.”―Pablo Picasso

Last edited:

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
"We need to accept that we won't always make the right decisions, that we'll screw up royally sometimes―understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it's part of success." ―Arianna Huffington

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
"Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve." -Mary Kay Ash

Joshua Farrell

Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed." -Michael Jordan

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Be in control of your life and don't let life control you ....well, I once said that in one of my workshop that I conduct for special needs children and their families.

"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for." - Tom Bodett
That's so valid and wise. We run after big achievements but the real happiness is all these little things. Very few lucky ones get them and value them

Last edited:

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
That is the power of time. Whatever you go through, just give it some time.

"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." ---------Albert Einstein
I believe in allowing people to let time heal all. For some, it might take a longer time but it would surely heal.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
" Never run away from problems in life. That's one race that you will never win".
Got this motivational quote today morning in one WhatsApp group.

Back