Daily soaps and serials? Aren't they addictive?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.018
I see lots of people waiting for their favourite serials, they are so addicted to them that they don't allow others to watch anything on tv. My wife is one of those people and I hate this.

Are you addicted to the daily soaps and serials?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I never advocate such that. I seldom watch TV. I better do something profitable than watch no profit to gain. I watch Kdrama but only 1 hour watching to relax.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.185
Raw Dex
$0.018
I never advocate such that. I seldom watch TV. I better do something profitable than watch no profit to gain. I watch Kdrama but only 1 hour watching to relax.

I also don't watch TV except when someone (my kids or wife) watches something interesting. At least not when they watch serials. I get irritated when they don't allow to watch me the news.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
I also don't watch TV except when someone (my kids or wife) watches something interesting. At least not when they watch serials. I get irritated when they don't allow to watch me the news.
Kids always won, and the best solution there is to have your own TV. At home, there is one in our living room. My 2 sisters have their own too in their bedroom. I am just watching in the living room shortly. The cable was dismantled. No one watches when my niece and her kids moved to their new home in the subdivision.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.990
Raw Dex
$0.000
I seldom watch TV. I watch TV only for news and occasionally some documentaries programs. No, I do not watch any serials. I find it very time consuming. I prefer to watch music videos on YouTube.

Back