Dated different race?

Nebulous

Unfamiliar
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you ever dated someone of a different race? How many people of different ethnic backgrounds have you dated and what were their ethnic backgrounds? Ever had to deal with people being judgemental of your relationship?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No i have never dated someone from a different race but I can. I am not a racist so I am open minded to new and different people. I don't think you should worry about how other people think as long as you both are happy in your realationship.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to dating a different race, I have not. To be completely honest, I haven't dated period. However, I'm more of a traditional being and would prefer to date my own race, but I have no issues with other races or interracial dating/marraige. I assume it all comes down to personal preference.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to dating a different race, I have not. To be completely honest, I haven't dated period. However, I'm more of a traditional being and would prefer to date my own race, but I have no issues with other races or interracial dating/marraige. I assume it all comes down to personal preference.
I am curious. You havnt dated, what have you done?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am curious. You havnt dated, what have you done?
When it comes to dating, I have not done that. I have not physically been with another individual, period. I'm only 21, and I assume I'm rather unique because I wanted and still want to focus on bettering myself, getting a good job, having financial security, etc before I attempt to bring someone else into my life.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to dating, I have not done that. I have not physically been with another individual, period. I'm only 21, and I assume I'm rather unique because I wanted and still want to focus on bettering myself, getting a good job, having financial security, etc before I attempt to bring someone else into my life.
Oh. I get it. Your mind set is in the right place, it's quite impressive.

Back