Dated different race?

Nebulous

Unfamiliar
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you ever dated someone of a different race? How many people of different ethnic backgrounds have you dated and what were their ethnic backgrounds? Ever had to deal with people being judgemental of your relationship?

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No i have never dated someone from a different race but I can. I am not a racist so I am open minded to new and different people. I don't think you should worry about how other people think as long as you both are happy in your realationship.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to dating a different race, I have not. To be completely honest, I haven't dated period. However, I'm more of a traditional being and would prefer to date my own race, but I have no issues with other races or interracial dating/marraige. I assume it all comes down to personal preference.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to dating a different race, I have not. To be completely honest, I haven't dated period. However, I'm more of a traditional being and would prefer to date my own race, but I have no issues with other races or interracial dating/marraige. I assume it all comes down to personal preference.
I am curious. You havnt dated, what have you done?

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am curious. You havnt dated, what have you done?
When it comes to dating, I have not done that. I have not physically been with another individual, period. I'm only 21, and I assume I'm rather unique because I wanted and still want to focus on bettering myself, getting a good job, having financial security, etc before I attempt to bring someone else into my life.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to dating, I have not done that. I have not physically been with another individual, period. I'm only 21, and I assume I'm rather unique because I wanted and still want to focus on bettering myself, getting a good job, having financial security, etc before I attempt to bring someone else into my life.
Oh. I get it. Your mind set is in the right place, it's quite impressive.

Back