Dating Sites: Legit or Not?!?

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Believe it or not, there are some dating sites that harvesting the money of innocent souls. These people are being scammed while using these illegal dating sites. I had a friend before who works as a chat moderator on this kind of business. He is a male and taking the role of a woman on a dating site. So, we need to be vigilant on this matter.
I don't use dating sites so I see no need to worry about, things like this are bound to happen on dating sites, imagine chatting with someone you have never seen thinking the person is a female when in the real sense the person is not.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Dating sites are very dangerous you can get scammed some peaple pretend that they are kind and even fake their genders wich is very easy to do you can even get kidnapped

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I don't use dating sites so I see no need to worry about, things like this are bound to happen on dating sites, imagine chatting with someone you have never seen thinking the person is a female when in the real sense the person is not.
I never tried to join any dating sites since I do not believe about having a genuine romantic feeling with someone there. Some of these fake people who work on these fake dating sites are called 'chat moderator.'

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You will not even know if the person is legit or fake and we have so many people who do that now and they end up falling in the hand of scammers so it is not even advisable to engage in such but some people are also lucky

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You will not even know if the person is legit or fake and we have so many people who do that now and they end up falling in the hand of scammers so it is not even advisable to engage in such but some people are also lucky
Sure, this is where some people get dupped and they won't know because they believe its a legit site, especially those using it for the first time .I have never used dating site and I will never use it.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
You don't outrightly condemn it like that. Take it or leave it, those chats the users have with the supposed males soothe some kind of need and they got to pay for it. If you don't want to pay, go out and meet potential partners the traditional way.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
I do not know if dating sites are legit or not. There would always be legit dating sites and scam dating sites. I have just never liked dating sites for any reason.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
A dating site is legit. The members are paying their membership fee monthly like the site Cherry Bloossom.com. What makes it a scam is when the ladies believe the foreigner is genuine in his intention.

Back