Daydreaming

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.950
Are you also doing this? I am doing this if I have a problem. It's the best way to escape the reality of what I'm facing with. I like to daydream I'm in other country enjoying life as a tourist. How nice but when reality pops up, back to the original on what disturbs me. What about you?

josh

Complete Stranger
Sep 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you also doing this? I am doing this if I have a problem. It's the best way to escape the reality of what I'm facing with. I like to daydream I'm in other country enjoying life as a tourist. How nice but when reality pops up, back to the original on what disturbs me. What about you?

Day dreaming is a pleasant moment. Yesterday I watched 2 travel videos ... Oh I felt how the city is so clean & neat with less crowd . The wonderful scenery, city infrastructure, language,monorail , food. I was really amazed I dreamt about what if I live there What will be my name,girl friend, college , children like ..

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.270
I use it sometimes but not long as before. I like take one hour nap after work and lunch. I helps more rest my back than head even it helps head to. After that I can start work again and I am more productive.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.270
Do you know that Cristiano Ronaldo sleeps several times a day? It actually uses the same technique as small children who sleep several times a day. Some consider this to be part of his success.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.950
Do you know that Cristiano Ronaldo sleeps several times a day? It actually uses the same technique as small children who sleep several times a day. Some consider this to be part of his success.
Why does he like to sleep and sleep? No matter what I do, I cannot sleep any time in the day. I only sleep in the evening.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.270
Why does he like to sleep and sleep? No matter what I do, I cannot sleep any time in the day. I only sleep in the evening.
His coach for sleeping Nick Littlehales say it is much better for body sleep few times in day than have 8 hours of sleep during night without break. If we sleep 8 hours without break we will be less productive afternoon.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.670
Raw Dex
$0.008
I also daydream when I have problems or under stress. I dream of traveling to a lot of interesting places, seeing the Nothern lights, I dream of relaxing on beaches. That helps me to forget about the reality for a moment.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$6.555
Raw Dex
$0.273
Daydreaming is definitely something I do, especially when facing stressful situations or problems. Like you, I enjoy mentally escaping reality for a bit by imagining myself somewhere pleasurable, like exploring an exotic foreign city.

Back