DBucks is so slow to show or open

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
It worked well for me and I had no issues. Whenever it was slow, it was a problem on my side with my Internet speed as other sites were also slow for me. Today morning I logged in there to find that the dite is offline for 48 hours for maintenance and update around credit issues. It should be up and running in another 48 hours. Hope it is back in promised time and even the problem with speed that many are facing is also resolved with thus technical update.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
DBucks is back on its feet now after the changes done by the site owner. The changes include the pay rate, and more that gives extra earnings to all DBuckers lol. It's so interesting.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Now Dbucks is functioning properly after the maintenance, there appears to be a change in the payment rates, though I have not noticed any change for posting in my account.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
It's been 5 days now that I seldom post on DBucks. It's hard to log in and out. It's too slow to show. I don't know if it also happens to you? The site owner is busy at work. This day I wasn't able to post and in previous days. I hope it will be corrected. Do you notice it too?
I think that was a just but a very temporary error that occurred at that given time and now everything is restored. The website is up and running so smoothly.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I think that was a just but a very temporary error that occurred at that given time and now everything is restored. The website is up and running so smoothly.
Dbucks is functioning well now. It no longer opens slow. That happens because of the downtime adjustments of the pay rate and other policies imposed by the site ownner.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's been 5 days now that I seldom post on DBucks. It's hard to log in and out. It's too slow to show. I don't know if it also happens to you? The site owner is busy at work. This day I wasn't able to post and in previous days. I hope it will be corrected. Do you notice it too?
are you still having trouble open it, my friend? honestly i never open any paid to post forum for now. i am too busy with my offline work but now i am trying to spend my time in this site again

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
are you still having trouble open it, my friend? honestly i never open any paid to post forum for now. i am too busy with my offline work but now i am trying to spend my time in this site again
DBucks is now fast. That happened because of the new rate that was recently implemented. The rate was shocking. It is hard to reach one dollar in 4 days.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i see, i will try discussion bucks later, thank you so much for the info my friend @Starmix it is been a while i did not open any kind of paid to post site. This year i will try to be more active and collect money from it. 1 dollars in 4 days? wow i should try it soon as i can

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
i see, i will try discussion bucks later, thank you so much for the info my friend @Starmix it is been a while i did not open any kind of paid to post site. This year i will try to be more active and collect money from it. 1 dollars in 4 days? wow i should try it soon as i can
That is so good to get inspired doing activities on forum sites. I have posts there on DBucks you may like to reply as your startup inn20024. I am so happy to see you back here on RIF. Happy posting my friend.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Yesterday, I faced a bit of problem there. It was a bit slower in the evening when I tried logging in there in the evening ( India tike). I could make a few posts but it was not as fast as I would expect it too. I thought that the problem might be with my Internet speed. But other sites worked well. When I logged in again in the night before bedtime, the site was back to good speed.
It's one site that I am regular withe.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Like any forum or website there are days when it doesn't work so well, for me, in general, it almost always works correctly, but it's true that sometimes it works slower than normal.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
DBucks is now fast and furious. It was immediately acted by the site owner impulsively. Let's hope it won't happen again to our beloved site. It's sickening if I can't do activities on DBucks.

Back