Dealing with boredom

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
When bored what do you do to overcome it? For me, most times i usually play games or if i do not feel like playing one, i would simply look good movies to watch or read a book. What about you?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
I don't remember the last time I was bored. I have got enough to keep me busy all the time. In fact I find a day less to do all that I plan to do. While doing the monotonous chores, I put some music to cheer me up.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.600
I usually kill my boredom by being here and with the other earning sites online. In this way, I can be more productive and refrain from being grumpy.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I never feel bored. In fact, I prefer to be left alone . When am alone, I have time to think and reason. I never feel bored or tired. Once I have my phone and access to internet, am good to go.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
It's not very often that I get bored nowadays if I am honest because I always have something that I can be doing so there is never any time for me to be bored. If there ever does come a time though that I do find myself bored, gaming would definitely be what I turned to. Due to me being so busy all the time working from home, gaming isn't something I do as much as I used to and because of that, it would be nice to be able to game if I ever found myself to be bored

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
I never feel bored. In fact, I prefer to be left alone . When am alone, I have time to think and reason. I never feel bored or tired. Once I have my phone and access to internet, am good to go.
It's the same thing with me. I never feel bored. When I have good amount of free time ( that is rare), I love to read, do artwork and listen to music. My day goes in a disciplined routine and I don't find time to get bored.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.730
Raw Dex
$0.008
Actually, I seldom feel bored. When I do, I have lots of activities to do. Watch videos on YouTube, listen to music, read a book, play musical instrument or go out for a walk.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
I long for free time. There is no boredom in my life as I am always engaged with work and other activities. In fact I struggle to find time for things that I enjoy doing from my busy schedule. I would listen to music or watch some TV along with working online. I have not experienced boredom much. Yes, at times few events or functions turn out a bit bore as I feel left out and can't relate to things happening around and people there.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.420
These days, it's not only adults who complaint about boredom, we keep hearing young children complaining about the boredom. They are surrounded by options and choices, but still feel bored. Sometimes having too many choices can be overwhelming and things loose their charm very doon.

Back