Dealing with depression

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
I made a short post about depression on mylot, and from the few responses i got, it made me fully realize how mush so many persons out there are dealing with depression, they are in a constant struggle with depression. How do you deal with depression?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.685
I have not seen you in Mylot. Are you using the same username? Thankfully, I have not suffered or experienced depression. Eating parsley and celery helps defy depression.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Pray deep from your heart. Then try to discuss your root cause of depression with someone sincere with you and very close to you it could be possible that you'll get the solution of your problem and your depression go away.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I made a short post about depression on mylot, and from the few responses i got, it made me fully realize how mush so many persons out there are dealing with depression, they are in a constant struggle with depression. How do you deal with depression?
Only the psychologist teacher knows how I handle it since he knew my body langugae in person. I didn't tell it to to others esp my family because I know no one will listen to me backk then until now. Now Nick (my boyfriend) and Jojo (my closefriend) knows about it.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I am someone who also deals with depression somewhat daily and it is not something that is nice to go through. I always used to think I was on my own suffering from depression but I am actually shocked at how many people do suffer from depression on a daily basis which told me that it's something that is quite common and you are never alone when it comes to suffering. I find each day is different for me and depending on how bad it depends on how I deal with it. Some days I will just shut off and shut out the world and find things to do to take my mind off how I am feeling and other days I tend to take myself away from a lot of things and just sit and game to take my mind off things. I also suffer from fibromyalgia myself as well and one of the symptoms of that is depression. I am on medication to help with that and the other symptoms I have which helps but I still have bad days.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
Everyone may feel depressed once in a while. When I feel depressed, I will listen to some cheerful music, play musical instruments or have some dark chocolates. However, if a person is depressed all the time, s(he) may need to seek professional help or even take medications.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
I am trying to do things that will not make me feel depress. Although it is a part of life to be in such a state. We just need to handle what the root cause of it.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
I struggled with depression after learning about my health condition, and it worsened during the coronavirus pandemic. To deal with it, I read self-help books. Although I still have moments of depression, I avoid taking additional medications as I am already on a lot of medication. I even sought help from a life coach before but it did not work out that much.

Back