Dealing with fatigue

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
One major problem every business owner faces is fatigue, when it comes to small business owners, it might seem worse. At the early stage, small business owners tends to do most of the work. Due to this they usually have little sleep, since they have to do almost everything. It is usually very hard for the business to survive in their absence. One way to reduce fatigue is to ensure the business grows to the point where it can actually survive in your absence.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
It's best to avoid overwork especially if you lack sleep and don't take supplementary vitamins for energy. I'm taking Energy Vitamin everyday to avoid stress. I do not feel tired if take Vitamin E.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
If you care about your comfort, you will not become successful. If you sell successful businesses and what their owners did in the past, you will know what I am trying to tell.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
If you care about your comfort, you will not become successful. If you sell successful businesses and what their owners did in the past, you will know what I am trying to tell.
I understand what you are trying to to say here and it's the truth but at the same time our health also matters. Though like I said the point is growing the business to a level where it can function in your absence, and to reach this level it takes hard work. Anyone that needs to survive in their business needs to make a lot of sacrifices and another point I was also trying to make. Like myself I have an offline business and I also do various things online. I am currently out of town now for another side job which is affecting my own small business because am not there it cannot function fully. So I need to grow it to a stage where I can hire more hands so even when am absent due to one other engagement, the business would still function and at the same time reduce the level of stress on me.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
I understand what you are trying to to say here and it's the truth but at the same time our health also matters. Though like I said the point is growing the business to a level where it can function in your absence, and to reach this level it takes hard work. Anyone that needs to survive in their business needs to make a lot of sacrifices and another point I was also trying to make. Like myself I have an offline business and I also do various things online. I am currently out of town now for another side job which is affecting my own small business because am not there it cannot function fully. So I need to grow it to a stage where I can hire more hands so even when am absent due to one other engagement, the business would still function and at the same time reduce the level of stress on me.
That's a better option to have assistance to avoid over fatigue. In my case I don't feel stressed. I'm taking Energy vitamins daily so if you're a workaholic take energy vitamin like Enervon C.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I can totally relate to that. I have not started a business as such. But since last June I am working on my dream project of making special needs employable through handwork and other crafts. It's more of a business model.This project of mine took a real toll on my health for a while in the beginning with the work load and so much to be done to kickstart. I had helping hands and well wishers. Moreover, we are a core team if three. But despite all this, we suffered a fatigue after continuous work for almost 12 weeks in the beginning. But then slowly things streamlined and we had less workload..But still it's an ongoing process and there are days when we feel overwhelmed. But then taking a break to rejuvenate helps.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
It is normal for business owners to experience fatigue due to hard work running the business. The owner should try his/her best to have a well-balanced life. Take a break if necessary. Otherwise, your productivity will be affected. Hire assistants to help out when the workload increases to the extent you cannot manage.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.538
Dealing with fatigue for the small businesses can be really overwhelming.
This is because most of the small business owners have very little or no decision making skills to govern their businesses.

Back