Decided to join Beermoney forum? Your suggestion

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Yes, this is a big problem and the question is how can we check companies when we know nothing about them? I really don't like the new changes and I hope everything will be like before
Unfortunately, there is the need to fill that section until the reaching of the required number of companies. And here, we have another huge matter: if we don't do any activity in BeerMoney during 30 days, we'll lose our account (and the BMF points accumulated). That forum doesn't want inactive users. By my hand, I'm trying to find English speaking companies in my country (even if they are few, as Latin America and English language don't match very well together...) to post at least once per week or twice per month to not lose my BMF account. Because I strongly doubt the forum would reach the required number of companies in less than 30 days...

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unfortunately, there is the need to fill that section until the reaching of the required number of companies. And here, we have another huge matter: if we don't do any activity in BeerMoney during 30 days, we'll lose our account (and the BMF points accumulated). That forum doesn't want inactive users. By my hand, I'm trying to find English speaking companies in my country (even if they are few, as Latin America and English language don't match very well together...) to post at least once per week or twice per month to not lose my BMF account. Because I strongly doubt the forum would reach the required number of companies in less than 30 days...
Yes, you made a good point. Yes, I think it is impossible that they can do it in a month Also, users who cannot write review company will lose points. It's complicated a bit

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, I don't think the income from BMF is high. Each comment is worth 2 cents and your comment should not be short. So you have to spend a lot of time. Another thing is that the income of the site is very high, but they give very little contribution to the users

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I'm doing my best to not stop my activity on BeerMoney. I'm trying to adapt to the new address of the forum and until now I could post 3 reviews. I think it will be difficult to post with a certain frequency, but the important thing for me is to not lose my account. I'll go slowly, I know, hoping to reach my aim.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm doing my best to not stop my activity on BeerMoney. I'm trying to adapt to the new address of the forum and until now I could post 3 reviews. I think it will be difficult to post with a certain frequency, but the important thing for me is to not lose my account. I'll go slowly, I know, hoping to reach my aim.
that's good. How many reviews are written there daily? Do you think it will be over in the next 30 days? Has this month's payments been paid to users? i didn't check there

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Well, I asked for a payment 2 days ago and usually it lasts some days to receive. I'll see next week if my payment comes to Payeer. Mr B pays until the 25th of each month. I see there are tons of company reviews and users are adapting well, but in any way I doubt the entire work to be done into 30 days only. There is still too much to do...

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I asked for a payment 2 days ago and usually it lasts some days to receive. I'll see next week if my payment comes to Payeer. Mr B pays until the 25th of each month. I see there are tons of company reviews and users are adapting well, but in any way I doubt the entire work to be done into 30 days only. There is still too much to do...
Yes, he usually paid all users until the 25th, but today I talked to someone and he told me that he received his money today, so I thought he paid you too. Yes, this is an impossible task. It takes at least 2 months

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, he usually paid all users until the 25th, but today I talked to someone and he told me that he received his money today, so I thought he paid you too. Yes, this is an impossible task. It takes at least 2 months
It is a very good forum but now, you can only write Company reviews.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Maybe he asked for the payment in the beginning of May. Payments by BeerMoney are not immediate, as they are done manually. Sometimes, it happened I received a payment in the 26th or 27th of the month. I have just looked at my Payeer account and the payment isn't yet there. But I hope there isn't the necessity to worry.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maybe he asked for the payment in the beginning of May. Payments by BeerMoney are not immediate, as they are done manually. Sometimes, it happened I received a payment in the 26th or 27th of the month. I have just looked at my Payeer account and the payment isn't yet there. But I hope there isn't the necessity to worry.
Yes, it is exactly what you say. They always pay users. Sometimes it may be a day or two late, but they will definitely pay. If they don't pay you, you must remind him and then he will pay you

Back