Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hi everyone!

I just want to let everyone know that there will be a delay in payments as of today. I'll not be home to process any payments until the next week.

I'll still be around and participating in the forums. I just won't be able to log into my Coinbase or PayPal account while I'm away from home.

Rest assured, you can withdraw like you normally would, and the payments will be processed the moment I'm home :)

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi everyone!

I just want to let everyone know that there will be a delay in payments as of today. I'll not be home to process any payments until the next week.

I'll still be around and participating in the forums. I just won't be able to log into my Coinbase or PayPal account while I'm away from home.

Rest assured, you can withdraw like you normally would, and the payments will be processed the moment I'm home :)

Dear Jordan,

Thank you for letting us know.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi everyone!

Thank you for the info Jordan, Happy holiday

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Happy 2023 to all users. Holidays are over and I am back to work. And that means that less time for online world.
Hope that those waiting for payments here would soon get it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Jordan has updated about it. He should be back home by tonight and then go ahead with sending the payments. So, it's a little wait before we all get our payments. I am excited to get my first one from this site.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Jordan has updated about it. He should be back home by tonight and then go ahead with sending the payments. So, it's a little wait before we all get our payments. I am excited to get my first one from this site.
Where did you see the update I haven't seen it mate. please point to it

Back