Describe your crush when you were in high school,LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
When I was in high school, I have so many crushes hehehe, and human as I am, I cannot avoid my eyes seeing my crushes and looking at them head to foot. The guy is now a lawyer and I o longer met him right after graduation. What's on him that I like? I like his flawless skin, cute eyes, smiling eyes, shiny hair, white teeth, and good height 5'7 in his 15 years old age,and I was 5'5 . He is short handsome and macho :love::love::love:.

What about you? Describe your crush during high school.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was in high school, I have so many crushes hehehe, and human as I am, I cannot avoid my eyes seeing my crushes and looking at them head to foot. The guy is now a lawyer and I o longer met him right after graduation. What's on him that I like? I like his flawless skin, cute eyes, smiling eyes, shiny hair, white teeth, and good height 5'7 in his 15 years old age,and I was 5'5 . He is short handsome and macho :love::love::love:.

What about you? Describe your crush during high school.

I didn't have a crush when I was in highschool because my male classmates are very close to me being my barkada. Some of them are also my relatives...But I have many crushes when I was in college. I didn't see him after I graduated from college . .He was younger than me.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
I also have a crush during college. He's now sn architect and we're classmates in one subject Pilipino 2 drama hehehe. I was the script writer of our final project drama and made him my husband and let him die. And then in that drama I kissed him goodbye and said I love you haha. He opened his eyes and wink at me. Lol.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also have a crush during college. He's now sn architect and we're classmates in one subject Pilipino 2 drama hehehe. I was the script writer of our final project drama and made him my husband and let him die. And then in that drama I kissed him goodbye and said I love you haha. He opened his eyes and wink at me. Lol.
I have one crush who became a priest lol. He's a very brilliant guy and was awarded the highest excellence award in the University where I also graduated from college. He got entangled in a relationship and later on want to leave priesthood but I heard he was not given dispensation.. Now he lives at the house for retired priests.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember my crush when I was in high school. He is Junior Enriquez. I admired him a lot before. He is cute, handsome and he is a varsity player. He is good in volleyball and basketball.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
I remember my crush when I was in high school. He is Junior Enriquez. I admired him a lot before. He is cute, handsome and he is a varsity player. He is good in volleyball and basketball.
That is good to hear, we all passed on that stage.

Back