Devices Swap- How does the business owner make profits?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Like do they have official outlets for phone swap? And what are the requirements for them to do a swap deal with you? I only know of independent dealers that offer phone swap.

They do have official outlets. I have seen one in their main brach in Ikeja Lagos Phone village. It's where I got my S22 Ultra.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Swapping while being profitable to the dealer of such business can also be very beneficial to the patrons. They don't have to wait and save for so long to get their desired devices.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
That is a very fine profit margin. It has to be a very strategic and pragmatic business. I won't mind to run that kind of business because it is very profitable.
Device swap owners are very skilled and experienced, so they will easily determine the buying and selling prices. Even though the profit margin is high, the goods or cellphones they buy may not be sold within a week, so their capital will be stopped at cellphones, so capital turnover is low.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Device swap owners are very skilled and experienced, so they will easily determine the buying and selling prices. Even though the profit margin is high, the goods or cellphones they buy may not be sold within a week, so their capital will be stopped at cellphones, so capital turnover is low.
They must be so good at studying the cellphone market to know how much they can sell for and to who. Though it will require so much patience as they may not find buyers immediately. Patience is a very good quality in this business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.315
When users swap the devices they have, they refurbish the devices dropped by customers and resell it. And they had already gotten some money from the swap too. It is a double profit business.
Making profit here is very simple because the person will buy the phones or other devices at low prices and he or she will sell at an higher price. That's is basically what they do

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Making profit here is very simple because the person will buy the phones or other devices at low prices and he or she will sell at an higher price. That's is basically what they do
That is one of the trading principles where we buy at low prices and sell at high prices, so that is the difference we can take as profit. This trading principle will always be applied to any type of commodity goods.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.315
That is one of the trading principles where we buy at low prices and sell at high prices, so that is the difference we can take as profit. This trading principle will always be applied to any type of commodity goods.
That is the principle of trading and not only is cryptocurrency trading but every kind of business. You will buy your goods at cheaper price and you will sell it at an expensive price.
Post automatically merged:

That is the principle of trading and not only is cryptocurrency trading but every kind of business. You will buy your goods at cheaper price and you will sell it at an expensive price.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

It works very better when you have an arrangement with the smartphone company that you are doing swap of the phones so that they will give you a better payment option for the devices you're going to bring back.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Most of these shops that do this, if you noticed they are abit selective in the phones they swap, the phone has to be on of the latest models not one that is out of the market, then the phone has to have very little to no fault. Cause they usually resell them themselves.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of these shops that do this, if you noticed they are abit selective in the phones they swap, the phone has to be on of the latest models not one that is out of the market, then the phone has to have very little to no fault. Cause they usually resell them themselves.
The ones in my place would swap any phone for you provided it can power on. Let the phone be completely cracked, they would still accept it. Just that you would have to add much more money than if you were swapping a latest device with no fault.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have also had a lot of thinking about this particular business to be honest with you as I get to wonder how they make their profits from it and was told that when they swap it and receive money then they make use of it to fix the device and sell at a higher price getting to make good profit

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
They make profit off it because as users swap the devices they have, they refurbish the devices dropped by users to resell it. So they make money both ways which is a win win

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
You are right, device swap entrepreneurs will make a profit the first two times when they receive a device from you that is estimated and priced cheaply, while their device is sold at a high price.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.490
Those guys make massive profits. They sell you a device at a price plus the worth of your device which they would make money from. They down price your device massively so that they can sell at a profit.

Back