Devin's RIF Cash Loan Services

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Welcome to Devin's RIF Cash Loan Services!

Are you in urgent need of RIF Cash? Look no further! Please take a moment to review the following details. If you agree to the terms of this service, feel free to submit a loan request.​

Loan Details:
  • Minimum RIF Loan: 1.00 RIF
  • Maximum RIF Loan: 5.00 RIF
Fees:
  • Initial Fees: 15% of the total loan amount
Repayment Options:
  • Payment Plan: No extra fees if the loan is repaid within 7 days.
Late Payment Fees:
  • From day 1 to 7 (if paid in full by 7th day): Your loan amount + 15% initial fee.
  • From day 8 to day 14: Your loan amount + 15% initial fee + 0.30 RIF Cash per day
  • Starting from day 14: Your loan amount + 15% initial fee + 0.45 RIF Cash per day
Late Fees Cap:
  • Late fees will not exceed the original loan amount, plus 7.50 RIF Cash.
Please note:
  • Late fees will accrue until the loan is fully repaid.
  • Late payments may affect your eligibility for future loans.
I am here to assist you during your time of need. To request a loan, simply submit a reply to this thread with the amount of RIF Cash you are requesting. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Loan Application Notice: I will thoroughly review several factors to determine whether a loan application will be approved. While I strive to assist as many members as possible, please note that I reserve the right to decline loan applications without prior notice.

Factors I consider include, but are not limited to, the user's posting activity, engagement, reputation, earnings, and overall contribution to the forum. I aim to maintain a fair and responsible lending process while prioritizing the financial well-being of our community.

If your loan application is declined, I encourage you to continue participating in the forum and improving your engagement. Demonstrating consistent involvement and adhering to forum guidelines may increase your chances of loan approval in the future.

Thank you for your understanding and for being a valuable member of our community. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the loan application process, please feel free to reach out.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Welcome to Devin's RIF Cash Loan Services!

Are you in urgent need of RIF Cash? Look no further! Please take a moment to review the following details. If you agree to the terms of this service, feel free to submit a loan request.​

Loan Details:
  • Minimum RIF Loan: 1.00 RIF
  • Maximum RIF Loan: 5.00 RIF
Fees:
  • Initial Fees: 15% of the total loan amount
Repayment Options:
  • Payment Plan: No extra fees if the loan is repaid within 7 days.
Late Payment Fees:
  • From day 1 to 7 (if paid in full by 7th day): Your loan amount + 15% initial fee.
  • From day 8 to day 14: Your loan amount + 15% initial fee + 0.30 RIF Cash per day
  • Starting from day 14: Your loan amount + 15% initial fee + 0.45 RIF Cash per day
Late Fees Cap:
  • Late fees will not exceed the original loan amount, plus 7.50 RIF Cash.
Please note:
  • Late fees will accrue until the loan is fully repaid.
  • Late payments may affect your eligibility for future loans.
I am here to assist you during your time of need. To request a loan, simply submit a reply to this thread with the amount of RIF Cash you are requesting. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Loan Application Notice: I will thoroughly review several factors to determine whether a loan application will be approved. While I strive to assist as many members as possible, please note that I reserve the right to decline loan applications without prior notice.

Factors I consider include, but are not limited to, the user's posting activity, engagement, reputation, earnings, and overall contribution to the forum. I aim to maintain a fair and responsible lending process while prioritizing the financial well-being of our community.

If your loan application is declined, I encourage you to continue participating in the forum and improving your engagement. Demonstrating consistent involvement and adhering to forum guidelines may increase your chances of loan approval in the future.

Thank you for your understanding and for being a valuable member of our community. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the loan application process, please feel free to reach out.
Hello, I would like to collect a loan of 4 RIF.
Thanks as I await your favourable response.

Back