Diamond or Gold- Which of these precious stones is better for investment?

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
Precious stones have been good instruments for investments and they seem to steadily appreciate in value. News has it that gold has reached all time high in price.

Given the present sphere, which if the two precious stones would be better for a prospective investment between Gold and Diamond?

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Gold just reached an all time high. And it is projected to soar even higher in days to come, I would advise anyone to stick to investing on gold if precious stones is the niche.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Gold is not a type of precious stone but is a precious metal. The price of these two types of investment always goes up every year, but when you sell diamonds the price will drop a lot. In the long term, gold is superior when used as an investment instrument, even gold as a safe haven. Meanwhile, diamonds are just jewelry

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
Diamond is not an investment, it is just a luxury item, however, gold is an investment. The value of diamond is fake, the high value is the result of monopoly and duopoly.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.063
Most buy diamonds and jewellery to wear and that is never sold unless one is hard of cash. It is possible that when one needs cash it is likely the price could fall down.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.255
I have never invested any of the two, but so far many invested both gold and silver. They might be right for these two never depreciate in value.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Precious stones have been good instruments for investments and they seem to steadily appreciate in value. News has it that gold has reached all time high in price.

Given the present sphere, which if the two precious stones would be better for a prospective investment between Gold and Diamond?
I would have preferred diamond because it is much more expensive but Gold appreciates in just a very little time and you can make profits but I don’t really know much about diamonds

Back