Did God Create Man, or Did Man Create God?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
If you are a religious person you might think God created man, and if you are an atheist you will think man created God. As a rationalist, what do you think?
Disclaimer: This is for intellectual discussion only.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Based on my religious doctrine. God created man and not the other way around. I do think that some people will perceive it differently.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
However, it is a little complicated to dive deep into this discussion because we do not have sufficient materials from other religions to appreciate religion in depth. We will base this according to the materials that have been availed to us. In the Christian Bible, we are told in the book of Genesis that in the beginning there was the Word and the Word was with God. There are some examples that are shared that stress that a spiritual being far superior to man has been in infinity existence and man's sole allegiance to. Not by force but by own will. That the spiritual being has favoured and given divine guidance and supernatural protection to man.

That being the case then we are safely stating that it is most definitely that God created Man. When we come to common sense or get to approve of other theories of existence and creation. We can be able to tell that these theories at times do fail us and only the explanation from God does make sense. For example, there was a time in some city when it rained Fish. I mean how do you get to explain that? The other case is where doctors tell you that your cancer has you only a few days to leave and you find yourself having many years to stay again, These are things that can only be explained super naturally.

Back