Did you attend computer classes?

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
As soon as I gave up my 9 to 5 job I joined computer classes Those days there were no Windows and what I learnt at that time is of now use now I went through Basic, Excel, DBase....
After Windows arrived I bought that book 'Windows for Dummies' and that helped

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.000
I never went to specific computer classes except those in high school and colleage. Now I am computer science teacher and I have to learn alone and later transfer knowledge to others.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
As soon as I gave up my 9 to 5 job I joined computer classes Those days there were no Windows and what I learnt at that time is of now use now I went through Basic, Excel, DBase....
After Windows arrived I bought that book 'Windows for Dummies' and that helped
This made me remember when I was in high school. I attended computer classes a lot because it was fun and we were allowed to play games and do all other things

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I attended Computer studies for six months when I was in college, it was important for us to do that regardless of the field that we were studying. I also had sessions where I had to go to the computer lab during my secondary days so that I was able to have basic knowledge of ICT. I can safely say that I am ICT literate because of the opportunity I had. The other thing now is that I have to teach myself how ton use computers and I have improved over time because I have basics in cyber crime and I also can do some graphic designing.

Back