Did You Earn from ChatAbout?

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
If you started earning online in 2015, you might have heard or joined ChatAbout.

It is like MyLot in some sense. The site pays people for comments/interactions.

Some people say they got paid more than ones. I was not able to get my money from the site. When I was about to request for payout, the site blocked me. They removed my access. When I asked via email, they said I violated rules. I got no reply when I asked which rule I violated.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.903
If you started earning online in 2015, you might have heard or joined ChatAbout.

Some people say they got paid more than ones. I was not able to get my money from the site. When I was about to request for payout, the site blocked me. They removed my access. When I asked via email, they said I violated rules. I got no reply when I asked which rule I violated.
That was not a good or safe site for earnings. It is an unjust and unfair site. What was your offense by the way? Is it still operating as of this time? I will never continue working on a site like that. It is just a waste of time and energy. Blocking you is not good, they should have let you explain your side. Hoping you have moved on.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.250
Raw Dex
$0.035

Is the site still active, I'm just knowing about this site but this is bad if you were not paid after working on it for a long time

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
That was not a good or safe site for earnings. It is an unjust and unfair site. What was your offense by the way? Is it still operating as of this time? I will never continue working on a site like that. It is just a waste of time and energy. Blocking you is not good, they should have let you explain your side. Hoping you have moved on.
They did not tell me the offense I committed, if there was they should have told me. I thought it was just their tactic not to pay people.

The site is already inactive.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
I never hear about it. I only started to write and earn on myLot before. Since I was a newbie, I am not aware that there are some earning sites like this.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.903
They did not tell me the offense I committed, if there was they should have told me. I thought it was just their tactic not to pay people.

The site is already inactive.
I think you're right. It's an escape goat to hint members that during cash out they'll charge anyone and block of possible to avoid payment. That's abusive site. Hoping it no longer operates.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
I started after that and when I came to know about this website it has already stopped paying and I have heard of many users that it was a very good website and the pay rate was very good and they used to have great time on the website so I hope this website returns again so we can also have some fun earning through your chatting

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Oh well, they have a nice review. But they don't tell me why they blocked me from logging in. I was blocked from the time I reached the minimum payout. I actually like the site and the interactions.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.370
Raw Dex
$4.875
Oh well, they have a nice review. But they don't tell me why they blocked me from logging in. I was blocked from the time I reached the minimum payout. I actually like the site and the interactions.
Sorry about your experience but I came to know about it very late and was interested in it but they were not paying at that time and I feel these sort of websites close very soon and that's why we cannot expect these to pay for longer duration

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

It seems you join the site toward the time it will go inactive or maybe you have violate a core rule without you knowing but he site's admin should actually state the reason why you where blocked though. I never get to earn from this site, I wish it come back. As per the reviews it's a good site to earn.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
I never heard about this site.

I am sorry to know that you lost your money on that site. It's frustrating when you are blamed for the violation when you didn't, especially when you reach payout and request for the payout.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.050
The site seemed to have a good pay rate but it was very strict and ban users for unknown reasons. I have not ventured on the online earning world then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

It is my first time hearing about the platform. I hope the site is still active and working fine

Back