AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard a lot of reviews about mylot. But the only problem is that the task payments are too small or is there any other thing you do on the platform?
I think it is mostly for developing countries that they pay little to but nothing else on the site to do than chatting away.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think it is mostly for developing countries that they pay little to but nothing else on the site to do than chatting away.
It will be good if I can make money from chatting with others because I derive joy from chatting especially when I am chatting about things that I am interested in

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's how some scandalous forum sites do to their members by unilaterally decided to remove them unjustly after removing their accounts. Only few sites like RIF are legit.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's how some scandalous forum sites do to their members by unilaterally decided to remove them unjustly after removing their accounts. Only few sites like RIF are legit.
I'm glad that I am a member of this platform and I am also glad the that I am making something here because there are lots of platforms that only want to scam you

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have heard a lot of reviews about mylot. But the only problem is that the task payments are too small or is there any other thing you do on the platform?
Mylot is one of the oldest paid to post forum that you can ever come across online but they have reduced their earnings.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.278
If you started earning online in 2015, you might have heard or joined ChatAbout.

It is like MyLot in some sense. The site pays people for comments/interactions.

Some people say they got paid more than ones. I was not able to get my money from the site. When I was about to request for payout, the site blocked me. They removed my access. When I asked via email, they said I violated rules. I got no reply when I asked which rule I violated.

Well, sorry to hear about that. However, I have never ever used or heard about the website. I am active on other websites like Referral Index Forum, though. RIF seems much better than others.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I received payment from Chatabout twice, however, when I asked for the third payment, my account was deleted without any trace.
At least you were paid. My account was blocked after reaching $5. I don't know the reason. But I heard there were people saying the same thing and thanks for commenting you were one of those account being deleted or blocked.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.570
At least you were paid. My account was blocked after reaching $5. I don't know the reason. But I heard there were people saying the same thing and thanks for commenting you were one of those account being deleted or blocked.
My account was deleted. I could not find anything, including the content I created, on the site. I was glad that I could at least use my content else where.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
From the reviews here it seems this site isn't really a good one how would you ask for a payment and your account will be deleted this will be very bad.

Back