Did you ever have to solve a problem with a customer?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$1.415
When I was still working for a sales company, I used to solve certain problems with clients. It is a matter of showing how you are concerned with them. Most of the time, these are the new key features of tangible items. Sometimes they need to re-demo the usage of certain products, such as cleaning machines, water purifiers, vacuum cleaners, etc.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.738
Yes back then when i was working under someone as a photo editor, there where several cases i had to sort out from time to time for most of the customers.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that everyone who are freelancers or in general work with people need to solve problems constantly I freelanced and I had problems with customers not a lot but time to time

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think that everyone who are freelancers or in general work with people need to solve problems constantly I freelanced and I had problems with customers not a lot but time to time
This is correct ! If you are engage in any kind of business, there would be a time you would have an encounter with the customer.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.738
Its pretty common to have issues with customers most times. Now ot these customers can be selective most times and do not even really know what they want.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've not really worked in such places but of course it is always important to solve problems with customers. They will even prefer your services more when they discover that you can solve their problems.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.980
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have worked for a software company which offer computer-aided-design software to fashion designers. Since some of the designers were not getting used to use software to do their design, they encountered problems from time to time. A lot of patience were required to help them working efficiently with the software.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was still working for a sales company, I used to solve certain problems with clients. It is a matter of showing how you are concerned with them. Most of the time, these are the new key features of tangible items. Sometimes they need to re-demo the usage of certain products, such as cleaning machines, water purifiers, vacuum cleaners, etc.
I would do my best to resolve any problems.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

There is something called customer education when it comes to using company's products because that is the only way customers will understand how to use a new product they have not used before.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a good thing to do for your customer. That is part of the support services that organizations must necessarily render to their customers. Sometimes, it is even for free.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.155
Often. Because my profession is selling, I often face customers with various complaints and complaints. So, I have to listen to them and provide the best solution so that they remain satisfied with my service.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.215
For me I think this is one of the responsibilities for the entrepreneur. With the operation of our business we should be targeting at solving the customer's problems that's why we would be on the right track as far as the business is concerned.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.619
Raw Dex
$0.001
For me I think this is one of the responsibilities for the entrepreneur. With the operation of our business we should be targeting at solving the customer's problems that's why we would be on the right track as far as the business is concerned.
The entrepreneur must ensure to solve problems so that they can improve the business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is something called customer education when it comes to using company's products because that is the only way customers will understand how to use a new product they have not used before.
Electronic companies for example have what is called manuels. It is usually a guide for using whatever product you purchased from them. I think that is part of customers education.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Electronic companies for example have what is called manuels. It is usually a guide for using whatever product you purchased from them. I think that is part of customers education.
Most of the electronics would always come with a manual that will instruct you on how to use the gadget.

Back