Different types of fraud in business

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
We have to get to know the different types of fraud in the business. We might be a victim of this. These are the following:

1. PAYROLL FRAUD
2. FINANCIAL STATEMENT FRAUD
3. ASSET MISAPPROPRIATION
4. TAX FRAUD
5. IDENTITY THEFT
6. CORRUPTION
( www.freshbooks.com)
My friend was once a victim of payroll fraud. His salary was not the amount reflected in the contract it was soon corrected because he hired a lawyer. I think all these 6 types of business fraud are happening in real like tax, we are wondering why we are deducted too much from what we earned. What about you? What is your experience with any of these kinds of fraud? How did you take action?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
The occurrence of fraud in a business/company, because financial statements have never been audited by a public accountant, there is a great opportunity for falsifying data and asset misappropriation. For personal income tax there are separate rules, so workers can calculate the amount of tax to be paid. If there is fraud on the part of your company, all you have to do is report it to the authorized body (government) so that you will be subject to a warning or your company's permit will be revoked.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We have to get to know the different types of fraud in the business. We might be a victim of this. These are the following:

1. PAYROLL FRAUD
2. FINANCIAL STATEMENT FRAUD
3. ASSET MISAPPROPRIATION
4. TAX FRAUD
5. IDENTITY THEFT
6. CORRUPTION
( www.freshbooks.com)
My friend was once a victim of payroll fraud. His salary was not the amount reflected in the contract it was soon corrected because he hired a lawyer. I think all these 6 types of business fraud are happening in real like tax, we are wondering why we are deducted too much from what we earned. What about you? What is your experience with any of these kinds of fraud? How did you take action?
The one I once experience was the identity theft. We just have to be very careful because this scammers are bringing up new ways of scamming people

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I also experienced an error on my account where an amount was cut from my payslip and also from my bank account.It was very inconveniencing but am glad i was credited back again because i was keen to take note of the discrepancy.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.233
There are lots of frauds these days both online and offline and we need to be careful about these. As for the payroll fraud, it must be an error or some issue with the company accounts so its a different thing and can be sorted

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are lots of frauds these days both online and offline and we need to be careful about these. As for the payroll fraud, it must be an error or some issue with the company accounts so its a different thing and can be sorted
We all need to be very careful. There are some scams that look real these days so we need to be very much careful of them

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
The occurrence of fraud in a business/company, because financial statements have never been audited by a public accountant, there is a great opportunity for falsifying data and asset misappropriation. For personal income tax there are separate rules, so workers can calculate the amount of tax to be paid. If there is fraud on the part of your company, all you have to do is report it to the authorized body (government) so that you will be subject to a warning or your company's permit will be revoked.

The one I once experience was the identity theft. We just have to be very careful because this scammers are bringing up new ways of scamming people
They're studying how to do fraudulent acts for their own benefit or for other's benefit. Just imagine during election those already dead were still on the list of the voters. It's corruption fraud the money will go to the pocket of the election committee.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
They're studying how to do fraudulent acts for their own benefit or for other's benefit. Just imagine during election those already dead were still on the list of the voters. It's corruption fraud the money will go to the pocket of the election committee.
Sometimes those that are not even up to the age of voting hare been registered for voting

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
For the case of the election scope is very broad because it relates to the state. The Election Supervisory Body is also powerless, and cannot detect all fraud. In contrast to a business or company, which can be detected and controlled through all departmental units.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
For the case of the election scope is very broad because it relates to the state. The Election Supervisory Body is also powerless, and cannot detect all fraud. In contrast to a business or company, which can be detected and controlled through all departmental units.
It's the people who can detect fraud if see the names of their love ones in the list of the electorates who were already years ago dead. The simple understanding is the zone leader to receive the vote buying money unnoticed by the public and the concerned political candidates.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It's the people who can detect fraud if see the names of their love ones in the list of the electorates who were already years ago dead. The simple understanding is the zone leader to receive the vote buying money unnoticed by the public and the concerned political candidates.
That's so sad. I never knew that people do this. Why will they use the name of the deceased? That's not nice

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
That's so sad. I never knew that people do this. Why will they use the name of the deceased? That's not nice
To corrupt is the main reason. During an election vote buying is rampant and the chairman of a zone does home-to-home to give the money to the person as shown in the list if they are in one house including the dead, then, corruption happens for the chairman upon sensing that not all are present the money will be his already.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Fraud is something that happens everywhere, even in church of God there is fraud. Imagine an usher in charge of offering, keeping some amount of money in his body and not recording all that is been collected in the church.
Even in families, there are fraud as we experience this often.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Fraud is something that happens everywhere, even in church of God there is fraud. Imagine an usher in charge of offering, keeping some amount of money in his body and not recording all that is been collected in the church.
Even in families, there are fraud as we experience this often.
Agree with you, it's simply because money is the root of all the evils if one lacks control and discipline.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
To corrupt is the main reason. During an election vote buying is rampant and the chairman of a zone does home-to-home to give the money to the person as shown in the list if they are in one house including the dead, then, corruption happens for the chairman upon sensing that not all are present the money will be his already.
I think vote buying is a common thing in every part of the world because they also buys vote here to

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
I thought America is seen as the country that is very transparent to their citizens and has no form of corruption at all
Try to read the news, you will see there about donations during elections and that is synonymous to vote buyng. It was confirmed by my friends in America.

Back