Different types of fraud in business

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Try to read the news, you will see there about donations during elections and that is synonymous to vote buyng. It was confirmed by my friends in America.
I didn't know about this. Thanks so much for the information. I will try to check out this bad attitude of people. It is very bad and uncalled for

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
I didn't know about this. Thanks so much for the information. I will try to check out this bad attitude of people. It is very bad and uncalled for
I thought only in my country vote buying is happening. I think it's all over the world. Before I received almost 5000 all in all vote buying but I was on my teenage. I didn't understand why I was paid. When I learned about the bad side of vote buying, I no longer allow politicians to corrupt me.
Post automatically merged:

Corruption is like a disease. It can be healed if the victim promises to do good but if not that disease becomes malicious and infectious. It could infect even to young generation who's concern is money in their pocket.

Last edited:

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.811
Financial institutions and online merchants that collect sensitive consumer data must implement complex fraud risk and preventative measures to safeguard client info and deter crimes like identity theft. Even though identity theft is one of the most widespread types of fraud, many companies do not understand how it takes place, which frequently leaves them unprotected until it is very late to take action.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Financial institutions and online merchants that collect sensitive consumer data must implement complex fraud risk and preventative measures to safeguard client info and deter crimes like identity theft. Even though identity theft is one of the most widespread types of fraud, many companies do not understand how it takes place, which frequently leaves them unprotected until it is very late to take action.
Identity theft fraud is very rampant that's why we need to be vigilant and report a person suspicious of this kind of fraud.

Asset misappropriation fraud is rampant anywhere in the world. This fraud escapes the tax payor to an actual tax through a nonactual or real summary of figures concerning the assets obtained or acquired by wealthy or even politicians.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Fraud is rampant anywhere in the world. Those who are doing this are miserable people, hungry all the time and lazy to the bones.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are different ways at which people perpetrate fraudulent activities they do it in such a way that it will look so bad that it could ruin the business. This is why it is necessary for all business owner to not leave room for any loopholes.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
We have to get to know the different types of fraud in the business. We might be a victim of this. These are the following:

1. PAYROLL FRAUD
2. FINANCIAL STATEMENT FRAUD
3. ASSET MISAPPROPRIATION
4. TAX FRAUD
5. IDENTITY THEFT
6. CORRUPTION
( www.freshbooks.com)
My friend was once a victim of payroll fraud. His salary was not the amount reflected in the contract it was soon corrected because he hired a lawyer. I think all these 6 types of business fraud are happening in real like tax, we are wondering why we are deducted too much from what we earned. What about you? What is your experience with any of these kinds of fraud? How did you take action?
Hmmm did the company give any reason as to why he got a different salary besides what was agreed on? There are so many people facing same issue but are not even aware they have any right to call a lawyer or anything.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are different ways at which people perpetrate fraudulent activities they do it in such a way that it will look so bad that it could ruin the business. This is why it is necessary for all business owner to not leave room for any loopholes.
And this is why the business owners should also be able to supervise the Business by themselves even if they have a supervisor

And this is why the business owners should also be able to supervise the Business by themselves even if they have a supervisor

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Hmmm did the company give any reason as to why he got a different salary besides what was agreed on? There are so many people facing same issue but are not even aware they have any right to call a lawyer or anything.
It was the fault of the human resource personnel according to the investigation. That HR mislooked the figure which is very impossible. The said HR personnel was fired for shaming the company.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
It was the fault of the human resource personnel according to the investigation. That HR mislooked the figure which is very impossible. The said HR personnel was fired for shaming the company.
Wow, i feel bad for the HR personnel though, mistakes are bound to happen, but then again someone has to take responsibility for such mistakes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Wow, i feel bad for the HR personnel though, mistakes are bound to happen, but then again someone has to take responsibility for such mistakes.
The company was put at risk and in shame because of that negligence. It should be better also for that employee to address his concern to the board members in the company not directly to the court. he was outrageous.

I had seen some of these violations on a local government agency that I am working with before. There is no regret when I quit the job.
That was a good idea to quit that job. They should care about people's feelings. Their concern is their own welfare and pocket.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This day fraud is now something general that is everyone can now be scam especially online so one needs to be very careful not to lose his business to this fraud

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Fraudulent activities are rampant specifically on the web because we encounter them virtually, and we have inaccurate knowledge about their scamming modus operandi which is why we may be trapped by their scams. We need to be extra careful.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.008
This day fraud is now something general that is everyone can now be scam especially online so one needs to be very careful not to lose his business to this fraud
Very true, most people assume frauds can only happen online but these days even running a business offline, if you are not careful you can still be scammed. So one has to be very careful.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Fraudsters are rampant on the web. They have different versions of their scams. They look legit but once they ask for an entry money, that's a sign they're scammers. Let's never entertain them.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
Fraudsters are rampant on the web. They have different versions of their scams. They look legit but once they ask for an entry money, that's a sign they're scammers. Let's never entertain them.
That is absolutely truth. The scammers are coming up with more creative and innovative ways day by day that look like very true and lure the public to enter into victims of their fake deals.

Back