Different ways sites can encourage users retention

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it depends on what site or platform we are talking about. For example, PTP forums use daily bonus, which is very good. This makes users open the site at least once every day

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For me l can be retained for longer on a website that is up and running so smoothly. Faster loading pages and the high quality of the content posted on the website.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, firstly don't change the website rules every day as some of them are continuing to do! And I'm sure, my beloved friend, that you have already realized this. In my opinion this strategy implies a lack of trust.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
To keep users on earning sites, admins can optimize page speed, use attractive calls to action, segment key information with bullet points, use images wisely, and keep website pages consistent. They can also compress large images, reduce redirects, work on server response time, optimize images, employ a content distribution network or CDN, and leverage browser caching

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
To keep users on earning sites, admins can optimize page speed, use attractive calls to action, segment key information with bullet points, use images wisely, and keep website pages consistent. They can also compress large images, reduce redirects, work on server response time, optimize images, employ a content distribution network or CDN, and leverage browser caching
True, another thing is these users came in cause they want to make money, so one major thing that will definitely make them remain is if they are getting paid on time at the agreed time.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
User retention strategy on sites depend on the type of the site. On a blog, admin should offer useful content for user retention, on ecommerce platform the owner should retain customers through useful products.

Back